• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hozzie today....

sarah113

Reaction score
well had to go to the hozzie for bp check, bloods and ctg. today bp was slightly higher than normal again, they only had a few of my bloods back and most seemed normal apart from my LFT and now my HB levels are a bit low but they are not too worried. also had 2 ctg's done because the first there was no accelerations in the heartrate but the second one did, i was on the machine for nearly 2 hours in total :roll: and now i have +2 protien in my urine.

Ive got to go for consultant appointment tuesday but also a growth scan just to check babys ok ect and another ctg monitering, bloods and bp next friday.

i feel so bruised and battered where ive had the machine on me for so long and where my body did'nt want to give up my blood.

at least they are looking after me and bubs so thats the main thing, i was up the hozzie for nearly 5 hours in total, think thats why ive got such a bad headache now

anyway hows everyone else?
sorry if it don't make much sense, but i do ramble on lol

lots of hugs i hate it when you feel man handled sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug:

Aww hun you poor thing.At least its postive news! And they are keeping a close eye on you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back