how was this my fault??????

tuck

Reaction score
I have just goen to the freezer and on opening it was confronted with brown ice everywhere, all over the door, on everything else in the freezer, the can of beer that my loverly hubbie had put in to chill last night had exploded!!!!! but on calling him to look and clear it up it was MY FAULT for not taking it out last night???? :? I dont even drink beer let alone knew he had put a can in there!!!!! :roll:

men eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man logic defies me... it must make their lives so simple!!!

:wall:

agh don't talk to me about men!! I've been trying to get DH to clean and varnish our floor tiles for ages. TODAY was the day until he woke up complaining about feeling ill. Grrr I knew that he was never 'Mr DIY' when I married him but now its just getting to me lol as the house is falling apart and just can't get him to sort bits out!! :twisted:

Haha didnt u know that anything a bloke does wrong has to be blamed on someone else, thats the way my OH thinks it works anyway :roll: :lol:

i can sympathise when i came home with luke my OH put a bottle of bolinger in the freezer to rapidly chill so we could celebrate and forgot about it and i was confronted with the same the following morning plus a tray of broken glass also!!

Men!! :wink:

I thought that was normal behaviour for a man. xxxx

Hmmm Man Logic :|

That's alright... It's currently my fault that my DH's game won't upload properly.... Because I keep disturbing him ???????? Yes...cos I go psychic powers :shhh:

Didn't you all know......

When you start living with a man apparently your supposed to develope psychic powers too :lol:

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Didn't you all know......

When you start living with a man apparently your supposed to develope psychic powers too :lol:

xSuzx

aaaaah so that's where I'm going wrong!!!! :rotfl: I did wonder how I was sposed to know exactly where everything is after my DH has used it and put it down somewhere!!!!! then all you get is 'where's my ...........' my reply is now a standard 'how the f should I know!!!!' :rotfl:

Men eh! Mines exactly the same. Everything that ever goes wrong in our house is my fault, even if I'm not there. I got a mouth full off him yesterday for turning on the pooter and leaving it (as i always do) while he was lazing in bed. apparently he'd done something the night before that needed sorting as soon as it was turned on. Like how was I ment to know that! :roll:

yea it was his fault for forgetting :)

i can assure you now,
it would have bee him cleaning it up for sure. not me.
fuck that

men?

clean?

doesnt go on same sentence :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

rusks said:
i can sympathise when i came home with luke my OH put a bottle of bolinger in the freezer to rapidly chill so we could celebrate and forgot about it and i was confronted with the same the following morning plus a tray of broken glass also!!

Men!! :wink:
And what a waste of good champagne!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back