How to wean baby off sleeping bag?

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
Lilly has grown out of her sleeping bags and I'm desperate to try and get her sleeping without them as we can't afford to buy more of them but when I put her to sleep without being in one, she just cries and won't stop.... she's a very stubborn baby :D

Any suggestions? I've just put her down for a nap and I'm trying her in a sleepsuit instead....

Xx

hey,
Primark do really cheap sleeping bags. I think there are around a tenner, thick ones though, but would be fine with Autumn coming up soon xxx

Ooo thanks, may take a peak when I can.

Good news though, the sleepsuits seem to be working... both her naps today have been successful. It seems that she just likes to be covered all over right down to her toes. I have loads of sleepsuits that I was given when she was born that she only just fits into now (my family think ahead, lol) so I don't have to worry about buying those :D

Xxx

Sleepsuits, or swaddle her again? they end up kicking it off themselves anyway in their sleep so she would get used to air on her rather than a sleepin bag all the time! Primark are rubbish for sleepsiuts tho >.<

Sleepsuit works! We had an uninterrupted night last night and she doesn't seem to miss her bags at all.

Good times!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back