How to stop yourself testing?

IAMRaaheel

Reaction score
Hello!

After reading Bunny432s post I thought I would share something silly with you hopefully will make you giggle and if not smile.

My husband has decided that he is going to hide pregnancy test that we have to stop me testing. I had no idea where they where till this morning when I went to feed the cats and a box if pregnancy tests fell out. It made me giggle and think that was pretty inventive. He has since hidden them again and has told me on Friday I can have them but he's said I had to find them! This will be like a very weird Easter egg hunt if he keeps to his word! :D

Anyway :) anyone else got odd ways of stopping yourself from testing?

Raaheel

xxx

Haha good idea, but my OH would probably not be able to find them again and I'd be annoyed when I "need" to test and can't lol. I won't test unless I'm using first morning pee "because it's pointless otherwise", and each morning there's no chance I'd get to asda and back before needing to go- I imagine myself jigging at the till with my legs crossed with a single preg test making it too embarrassingly obvious. It helps me resist and takes the pressure off the rest of the day if I stay away from shops! x

I'm so jealous that you even have this problem lol my oh goes loopy if I test too early and he classes too early as day af is due. So to save on the stress of arguing I don't get them in untill I'm a week late. Sounds sad but stops me testing.

Eek, I just test! I've not got a hardcore addiction yet but isn't that what every addict says?! :) I'll be picking up some tips from the thread!

Ha ha! Brilliant! I just had to stop buying them although I now have one in the house as I bought a pack of two earlier today due to a late af, so it's gonna haunt me knowing its in the bathroom!! X

Yay! I'm not the only one with an addiction :) :p

I leave them downstairs (when I know where they are)

I know I'm too lazy to go downstairs in the morning :p :)

i dont stop myself lol i have a serious addiction an keep it secret from oh x

i have to always make sure iv emptied the bin wen he comes over so he doesnt see them haha

I just test :poas: and feed the addiction ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If I gave my oh the test he would be disgusted, not happy - like, urgh you peed on that get it away from me! He's a weirdo with no sense of sentiment bless him xx

i need someone to do this for me! i am terrible for poas too early!

i may introduce hubby to the hpt hunt game - if he puts them in the garage I'll have no hope!

i have to always make sure iv emptied the bin wen he comes over so he doesnt see them haha

my hubby says he checks the bin in the 2ww as it's the only way he finds out what's going on as I don't tell him when i have tested and results etc......unless i get a bfp of course then I tell him :) but if I get a squinter or what i think is an evap i just keep that to myself - no point us both driving ourselves mad over are they aren't they lines!

Angela your hubby checks the bin haha! He sounds just as crackers as us! ;-) xx

My hubby is worse than me! He encourages me to test so no hope of using that idea of him hiding them from me. He would be handing tests to me 1dpo!

I'm terrible anyway, I would just go out and buy new tests if someone hid them n refused to tell me where they are. The amount of money I spend on pregnancy tests is ridiculous! :-o

But at the moment I'm trying to be good and all the tests I own are in my car. Cos I know I won't be bothered to go out in the cold n get them lol xx

I've had to stop buying them, if I have them in the house I'll end up doing all of them during my cycle so I'm avoiding them in the shop lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back