How Tall Is Ur LO?

K X

Reaction score
Just had Rebecca at HV today, and asked her to check height as well as her weight cause she seems huge, bcoz I am now having to buy size 9-12mnths clothes and she's only 7mnths!

At 29 weeks:-

Weight: 20lb 1 oz
Height: 75cm (just under) :shock:

kacy weighs 14 ibs 5 oz (i got her weighed last week) and i measured her before and her length 72 cms and she is 8 and half months old

Jamie a week & 1/2 ago was 19lbs 4oz and he's about 72cms tall. He's only 4 months 1 week & 2 days old. A big old unit :lol:

Thank you hun, I think so but then i'm ever so slightly biased!! :lol:

I'm sure you're not a lard arse. I am tho. You should have seen the chocolate gateaux I had earlier, YUMMY :D

They never measure Charlie at our health centre, do you think they would if I asked them to? I think he's short though as I'm still struggling to fit him in 3-6mths trousers and he's over 9mths :)

u can tell by haydens pics that hes a long baby,
its annoying when his sleepsuits fit him fine everywhere but the legs get too short very fast! he is 59 cms..gonna be tall like me!

He is going to be tall Fran! Rebecca was 54cm at birth I think, the average is between 46-50 my midwife said :oops:

lol..bless, good coz we'll have tall children! i was the same as a baby, and i started walking at 6 months..dont know if theres a link between the two or not!! but hayden is very strong he tries wriggling away when you put him on his tummy and he cries with frustrating that he cant quite go anywhere!

Oscar is 18lbs and measures 77cm. :D
Definitely a Skinny Malinky Long Legs.... :rotfl: (doesn't take after me!)

Emilia xx

Aimee at 38 weeks weighs 17lb 11oz and is 71.25cm. Skinny and tall, so unlike me!

at 28 weeks, maheen is 17lbs 11 (8kg) for more than 73 cm (had her size checked in france 2 weeks ago, and she was 73 cm then :)

Mel xx

At 27 weeks Abigail was 70.5cm long and weighed 15lb 14oz. She is very long and skinny.

Isaac got measured for the first time this week at 12 weeks + 5 days.

He's 59.5 cm and 11lb 15oz. He's really long for his age, well above average.

Jacob got measured for the first time this week too. He is 16 weeks and weighs 15lb 7ozs and measures 64cm. he is following the 75th per centile.

Xxx

Abi is 11 months and weighs 22lb and is 77cm long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back