• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how tall is ur baby

jodie_honey

Reaction score
ive seen posts on weight and shoe size so i thought id do a height one :D
how tall is ur LO? x

we measured him at 6 motnhs, he was 68 cm which put him on the 50th line.

Sandi

ds1 is about 88cm (2' 10") which is about 75th centile. ds2 was 55.5 cm at 2 1/2 weeks (1' 10") which was 91st centile.

Last edited:
He's dinky!! He started off about 98th centile when he was born and is now 25th centile for weight and height. He's 76cm and 15 months old.

i always class lexi as being fairly tall, shes 88cm and just turned 16 months..... What do you think??? xx

Anjali is 65cm, does anyone have a site where i can find out the percentile?

oh dear, she's off the bottom of the chart lol

you just read off the chart to see how your babys height or weight compares with others......so with that chart, read along the axis to find your baby's age, and imagine a straight line up. Read up the other axis and find your babys height, and imagine another straight line out. Where the lines cross at right angles is your baby's 'dot' on the graph.

Then where the wavy lines are, see which line is nearest your dot. Say your dot is halfway between the lines labelled 10th and 25th that means your baby is around the 17th percentile or so. That means if there were 100 babies same age in a room, yours would be the 17th smallest

Hope that helps!

gymbabeliz said:
you just read off the chart to see how your babys height or weight compares with others......so with that chart, read along the axis to find your baby's age, and imagine a straight line up. Read up the other axis and find your babys height, and imagine another straight line out. Where the lines cross at right angles is your baby's 'dot' on the graph.

Then where the wavy lines are, see which line is nearest your dot. Say your dot is halfway between the lines labelled 10th and 25th that means your baby is around the 17th percentile or so. That means if there were 100 babies same age in a room, yours would be the 17th smallest

Hope that helps!

thank you..... but shes well above all them lines :roll: :rotfl:

Last time she was measured at 5 months she was 66cm which put her about 80th. She's got silly long legs though so 6-9 months trousers are now getting too short but being skinny (25th for weight) she's looking like McHammer with ankle flappers in everything :roll:

At 5 months she was 71cms, 6 she was 72cm and this month she doesn't appear to have grown in height or weight, she's on the 50th percentile for weight now and off the chart on height.

Was going to get her measured properly today but snow and a flat tyre stopped those plans cos i wasn't about to walk it :talkhand:

we measured Finlay last week and he was 76cm or 78cm I think - can't remember :lol:

linzi-x- said:
i always class lexi as being fairly tall, shes 88cm and just turned 16 months..... What do you think??? xx
i think abigail is abnormaly tall and the measurment is right i checked twice. :) x

At 8 weeks Lola-Mae was 57.5cm! :D Just under the 75th centile!
I dont know what she is now lol will have to wait till her 12 week doc app! :D

jodie_honey said:
[quote="linzi-x-":233c21ud]i always class lexi as being fairly tall, shes 88cm and just turned 16 months..... What do you think??? xx
i think abigail is abnormaly tall and the measurment is right i checked twice. :) x[/quote:233c21ud]

geeeez that is quite tall lol.... ya never know though, she might just not grow again for a while :)

Molly was measured last week and is 53cms which is diddy.

In my red book she's plotted as just under the 2nd percentile and she's 9th percentile for her weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back