how soon is too soon??

Yvanne

Reaction score
everyone keeps telling me to slow down for example, i went into town for a bit of shopping with callum on chloe on wednesday(i had him on sunday) do you think this is too soon? im unsure as chloe was in SCBU 4 like 3 weeks and i was in too so i never got the chance to go out early with her, i feel fine, i feel up to goin out and have been nearly everyday(except yesterday we all had a lazy pyjama day) was just wondering wen everyone first took their bubs out etc xx

i was about 3 days with first and second,lily was a bit longer as was in a few days,but it all depends on you hun,just take it easy :hug:

As long as you feel ok then dont let people tell you what you should be doing. It is good to get out and lets callum get some fresh air aswell...

cas xx

i had Braydon on the wed at 3.27 by fri morning i was up town getting supplies do wot u feel comfy with hun but dont over do it

I didn't go out with owen until he was 5 days old, but that was becuase I didn't feel too good as had stitches! :shock:
But I would have gone out earlier if had felt right!!!

i feel full of energy!! lol goodness knows why!!! im trying to take it easy as well though(that makes no sense lol) oh u mums will no wot i mean!!!

cassi said:
As long as you feel ok then dont let people tell you what you should be doing. It is good to get out and lets callum get some fresh air aswell...

cas xx

I totaly agree. The day I came out of hospital with zack we were shopping in safeway... wasnt walking very fast mind you lol but it felt good to be out :D

the day Damien came out of hospital we were in the shops, we had nothing coz he was prem and poor DH didn't know what to buy! :lol:
It felt good to get out most days, especially when they are young, Gets the air back in your lungs :)

I didn't go out with Jamie for a good 2-3 weeks as I wasn't very well & then was too nervous to go out on my own so had to wait for DH to come with me :oops:

I took mine out after 5 days, thought Ihad to keep them in but mw told me to get them out in the fresh air asap!

I had Aaron by c section, came out of hospital after 3 days and I think after about 5 days I was out at the shops. I couldn't stand being in! I registered him 6 days after I had him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back