How old is everyone?

i was 18 when i had my 1st... sod them, just because we were/are younger doesnt mean we not any good as parents :) teenmum17 will be coming over to tri2 soon and she is only 17 :)

Yeah, I don't think age makes a big difference.. You could have a Mum at 30 who doesn't care or a Mum at 16 who gives her baby all the love in the world and vice versa :) every persons different I suppose x

Mum had me when she was 18 and im WICKED!! Jokin! But there are some younger mums out there that make better parents than older ones. My mum was deffo one of them!

i was pregnant at 18 had baby when i turned 19 so nothing is wrong with that i am 27 on my 3rd child i should be here soon i hope x

Rachey! some one else who is 18! when are you 19 ? xx

My mam got pregnant at 15 and had me at 16 and she is the best! We are best friends :) x

My Mum was the same age Shauna, I love it :D everyone thinks we're sisters haha x

:blush: I'm not 19 till October, think I may be the youngest, but I love being pregnant, and thinks its the best thing that could of happened to me and OH! I hate the way people look at me sometimes cause they think I am like 5 and irresponsible. xx

Just ignore them hun, you and your OH will make great parents :) I've only had funny looks a couple of times when I go for scans etc cause my tummy isn't obvious that I'm preggers yet! Where in Scotland are you? xxx

Last edited:
There have been a few gatecrashers from Tri 1, so here's another one! :lol:

I'm 27, but will be 28 by the time baby is born.

Just ignore them hun, you and your OH will make great parents :) I've only had funny looks a couple of times when I go for scans etc cause my tummy isn't obvious that I'm preggers yet! Where in Scotland are you? xxx

I live around an hour and a half away from glasgow, a lovely town by the see called Girvan :) you? x

I'm only 18, think I'm the baby of the forum :blush: be 19 when babys here and OH is 21, will be 22 when he is here. I didn't plan on having a family as young but we're soooo excited now! My little brothers are only 2 4 and 8 so he will have some wee pals to play with lol!

Some people out and about will more than likely look down their noses at me because of my age when he is here but stuff them :) I know we will give baby just as much love as he would from anyone else :cloud9:

xxx

i was 19 when i had my son and we have such an amazing bond plus its good to be a yummy younger mummy :dance::dance::dance::dance:

im 19 but if baby is born on his due date we will share a birthday and i shall not be a teen mummy! :D

I live around an hour and a half away from glasgow, a lovely town by the see called Girvan :) you? x

That's near Ayr isn't it? Or am I talking rubbish haha, I'm about half an hour from Glasgow in Carluke :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back