How often....

tots hope

Reaction score
.... did you BD before getting your BFP?

I think i am OV today as according to FF thats what they say (added in a couple of temps to try and predict, naughty i know!). We didn't BD last night but BD everynight for 3 nights before. Planning on BDing tonight (if i can persuade DH!) but wondered if i might have missed to boat this month?

Can you get pregnant from BDing 2-5 days before OV? Sorry just wanting to know how it worked for everyone else

TH x

hi, im sorry i never charted or anything so cant really help! i gave up trying to figure out when i ovulated so in the end me and OH decided to BD every nite for a whole month. it worked lol. my sis also did similar but she did every other night! hope you get your answers hun. xxxxxxx

Sperm can live for up to 5d in your body around the time of O so sounds like you have got your bases covered!!

Good luck :pray:

I tried for just over a year for Charlie so know how hard it is to fall. But with this one I decided to just relax and try not to think much about it. We booked a holiday and bd'd every 2 days and it worked. Good luck to you and remember to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back