how often do you bath your dog?

Ands heres a picture of them seeing as i am talking about them although the blonde one is now 9 stone and double the size of my lab LOL

puppy104.jpg

dogz064.jpg
[/img]

We have to bath our cat regularly :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And it has to be shaved every 6 months... :rotfl: :rotfl: we get it done at the vet the shaving part... I value my eyes...

nw1 said:
Ands heres a picture of them seeing as i am talking about them although the blonde one is now 9 stone and double the size of my lab LOL

puppy104.jpg

dogz064.jpg
[/img]

Ooooh I love your doggies :D

Ahh thanks hun they are affectionately known as my "Furbabies"

Haha, I call mine (among many other silly nicknames) my furbaby too :D

My dog gets a haircut and bath/shower when he goes to the groomers about every three months. We only bathe him ourselves if he rolls in something and really stinks in between times :D

And here he is...

picture108iq8.th.jpg

NW1 - cute dogs!!

I have a black lab so he'll be washed once a year in the summer.. just a quick shampoo and rinse!

Just posted these pics on another thread.. cute eh!!

7months:
ChristmasCardEdited.gif

9weeks:
Max9.jpg

my friend has a little shitsui (sp) and she takes it to the pet parlour every monday for a bath and blow dry and nails clipped.
the poor dog isn't allowed to go on grass or anything incase it gets dirty. I think its a bit over the top myself. :lol:

your meant to bath dogs??? :shock: :rotfl:

max was only bathed if he rolled in fox poo or some thing...

we hosed him down if he was very very muddy and then left him in kitchen to dry off.... he never smelt

yes, i do use conditioner on her and her skin and coat are in gorgeous condition.
heres my favourite pic of her

babysaffy.jpg

suzy100 said:
yes, i do use conditioner on her and her skin and coat are in gorgeous condition.
heres my favourite pic of her

babysaffy.jpg

She's beautiful. :D

Hi

Ide say maybe a few times a year if that he hates having a bath but loves to swim :?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back