• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much solids to give when weaning?

KatysMummy

Reaction score
I have started weaning Katy, & i'm just wondering how much & how often people are feeding their LO's at the first stages of weaning.

Katy loves baby rice & can't get enough of it - she bawls her eyes out when its all gone, but I don't want to give her too much.....could also mean i'm not giving her enough!?! :)

Would love to hear what you are doing!!

Hi Emma,

Mia is also loving her food at the moment, and i think she would eat all day long if i let her, but i know that the milk is still a really important part of her diet-so we are taking it slowly. Mia has breakfast...either babyrice, a homemade apple, banana or pear puree or one of the heinz breakis-either sunrise banana, or strawberry & apricot-which she loves and i do too! She normally has 3 or 4 teaspoons.

Then at lunchtime after her milk she has a homemade veg puree- carrot being her fave...she loves it! Again only 3 or 4 teaspoons.

I think when Mia reaches 6 months we will start to introduce a little more as well as an extra teatime taster too!!

hth

Amy xx

hiya

Ellis has breakie @ 10ish and dinner at 4ish

Today he had 3 ice cubes of pear for breakie and 3 cubes of sweet potato for dinner. But unlike all your normal kids he dont act like he likes any food!!!! hehe

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back