how much milk?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i kno i might be getting over-excited and it may not happen, but millie finally took some boiled water from a bottle today so im gonna try her with milk to see if she takes it so that ill be able 2 go out and leave her with my parents.

just wondering, as iv been exclusively BFing and i cant see how much she takes, how many mls does a baby of her age (15weeks) and weight (14/15pounds) need? iv not a clue how much id need 2 leave for her if i left her!

Most of the babies in our post natal gropu tend to have 7oz bottles and they are about 15-20 weeks old

Well my lad is a greedy guts so eats every 3 hours until 7pm and then nothing till 7am. I think most of my friends have milk 4-5 times a day.

trix..i read something the otherday about getting LO that is b/feeding to drink form a bottle that warming the teat with hot water can help as it feels lmore like a boob i am trying doidy cup tomorrow so wil see how D goes

good luck

Maia has feeds made from 7oz of water (which makes 8oz altogether) roughly every 3 1/2 hours. She has less in the morning though.

Good luck with going out, you deserve it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back