How much is ur LO eating???

chezzabell

Reaction score
Hi

Alastair has been eating solids since 16 weeks it took him a while to get into it now he loves it so much, i was just wondering how much all the LO's are eating, if i let Alastair he will finish a jar, do u think thats too much???

He is also eating 3 meals now he cant get enough food, but he will not eat any pudding i think he is going to be a savory man like his dad :D Sophie likes her sweets stuff like her mum :oops:

jamie hates eatin veg but i make him :oops:
hes def like his dad, OH hates anythin green!!

but he will eat yoghurt by the pot, think its the sweetness he likes so he does take after me havin a sweet tooth!!

keeley has half a tin for lunch then the rest of the tin for dinner and the same with dessert :)

Oliver now has half a jar for breakfast and half a jar for lunch - I know what you mean about knowing how much to give them. I'm going to introduce a pudding after lunch soon and see how that goes before I introduce a dinner. I'm sure he'd eat it all if I let him. So far I haven't found anything he doesn't like :shock:

If hes having no problems with his bowel movements and hes wanting it hun let him have it, sometimes if they have too mjuch they can become constipated but if hes ok and still going regular then woohoo short stuff. Alfie has an ounce of milk mixed with his porridge, then quarter of a pear purified and added to it, then an ice cube sized of purified swede carrot and daireylea as he isnt a veg lad but mummy disguises the yucky taste and for pudding a small yogurt with either pear and apple or pear and banana purified into it too, so he has quite alot during the day, plus 35oz of milk still, when he is 6 months old im going to introduce a 3rd meal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back