how much is it for a scan?

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i thinking about having another due to fact everyone telling me i look like i am having a girl, the baby would not keep still when i had last one and she said oh i think its a boy, but with everyone going oh it looks like a girl your bigger etc so i am just so confused x

It's £50 for a sexing scan package in Nottingham x

I havnt been able to find one cheaper than £100 in the Manchester area x

The place i went in St Helens is £65 for a gender/ressurance 4d scan they were that good ive rebooked for 25 weeks :) x x

It was £95 here in Hertfordshire at Baby Premier, plus an extra £15 for sexing scan :) worth every penny!

M2A - Wer was that? I only live 10 mins from ther! How did I miss that!! X

Wow its £150 round here!! I feel a bit diddled!! Lol!
xxx

M2A - Wer was that? I only live 10 mins from ther! How did I miss that!! X

Think it might be take a peek Hun, I could be wrong tho lol. I only know about it as my friend booked her scan there last year

Yeah its take a peek, they have a website. I was recommended it by a friend and it was a great experiance from when i walked in till when we walked out. They have the normal screen then there is a flat screen tv on the wall so you dont miss anything, the sonographer was saying she had about 18 people in the room at one time watching someones scan.
They take alot of pics during the scan and put them on a cd, you then sit at a pc and pic the pics you want. £65 includes 2 pics and then they are charged at £3 or 2 for £5 but there are lots of other deals like the full cd, keyrings and framed photos. Well worth it, heres some of my pics from 16weeks2days x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308073432.794370.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308073432.794370.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308073463.046994.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308073463.046994.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308073494.276207.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308073494.276207.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
Yeah its take a peek, they have a website. I was recommended it by a friend and it was a great experiance from when i walked in till when we walked out. They have the normal screen then there is a flat screen tv on the wall so you dont miss anything, the sonographer was saying she had about 18 people in the room at one time watching someones scan.
They take alot of pics during the scan and put them on a cd, you then sit at a pc and pic the pics you want. £65 includes 2 pics and then they are charged at £3 or 2 for £5 but there are lots of other deals like the full cd, keyrings and framed photos. Well worth it, heres some of my pics from 16weeks2days x x

i am close to st helens hun have u got a number i could phone to book one? xx

what do i say hun just incase they try and charge me more lol x

Babybond in Manchester charge £79 for sexing scan with 4D freeview

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER