How much do you recycle??

We recycle LOADS of stuff!! But our council are really good, we recycle:

Cardboard (incl. inside of loo rolls & birthday cards, card packaging etc)
Paper (Newspapers, Magazines, junk mail, envelopes - taking the plastic windows out)
Glass Bottles
Plastic Bottles
Tins
Old Fabric & Clothes
Garden Waste
Shredded Paper
Food waste & peelings
Carrier Bags

We also put everything that could be of use to anyone else on ebay or freecycle.

How do we recycle ink cartirdges?? We get through loads in our office?!

Here in Canada, you can recycle everything together, plastics and paper. I normally put all of this in a clear bag and they collect every 2 weeks.

You also have a green bin and that is for smelly stuff. Normally the nappies go in there and they collect every week.

They also collect junk as well which is a godsend when you are getting rid of stuff.

I take all of my glass to the bottle bank, re-use my carrier bags and I have started using Freecycle :D I have got a green and a brown bin but to be honest i'm not sure what i'm allowed to put in the green one so I just guess. Does anyone know what i'm actually allowed to put in it? I usually put in tins, newspaper, magazines, catalogues, plastic milk cartons, tinfoil, cardboard, envelopes etc.

Gemma & Jake said:
I take all of my glass to the bottle bank, re-use my carrier bags and I have started using Freecycle :D I have got a green and a brown bin but to be honest i'm not sure what i'm allowed to put in the green one so I just guess. Does anyone know what i'm actually allowed to put in it? I usually put in tins, newspaper, magazines, catalogues, plastic milk cartons, tinfoil, cardboard, envelopes etc.

It's ok I just answered my own question by looking here :D

http://www.plymouth.gov.uk/homepage/env ... enbins.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back