How much do I not want to be at work....

Bexie

Reaction score
I just want to go home and curl up in bed and have a nice long snooze. I feel so, so tired today and a little queesy too! :sleep:

:( - sorry to hear your at work whilst you're feeling poo. when do you finish? hopefully the ladies on here can keep you motivated today!

Oh I've worken up a bit now, I finish at 4, collect my little one from nursery, can't wait to see her, so much more fun with her rather than sat at a desk all day.

At least I'm on holiday next week, let's pray for good weather. A whole week with my little one and OH, can't wait.

Well its gone 2pm now so not too much longer. Im always like that at work i always really really look forward to finishing!!
Dont you dind that the last hour is the slowest of them all? :shakehead:

I feel sorry for all your ladies having to work whilst feeling those pregnancy symptoms and it being hot outside :hug: I am very lucky having finished my exams.

Oh don't rub it in, I just want to be with my daughter having fun. Not long now though. Having said that I'm always so exhausted after work and she's knackered after nursery, she's normally fallen asleep by the time we've driven home, so I normally have a little nap in the car once I've parked up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back