how many

Layla

Reaction score
how many oz is your baby on (if bottle fed)

Coby has just gone up to 7, im sure thats way to much! but hes hungry all the time, he has a rusk before bed so i dont want to give him anymore soilds just yet, but im worried that 5 7oz bottles a day will hurt his tummy.

xx

Hi ya,

I don't think it will hurt his tum tum, I am sure he will only take what he needs, babies don't tend to overfeed at this stage they take what they need.

Perhaps the HV could put your mind at rest, although some HV's (bless em) can make you feel more paranoid.

I would go with what he wants :)

Rubie has 4 bottles a day, usually 9oz

Hi frankie at the moment is on 6 6oz bottles a day and no sign of her slowing down yet she is a greedy girl and most probably she will be wanting more in her bottles soon the hungrier she gets. :D

braydon was on 6 bottles of 9 oz of milk every day at that age
the lil chops

Jack has 5 8oz bottles everyday and i thought that was too much! Your baby will only eat if he wants it.-

Jack has 5 8oz bottles everyday and i thought that was too much! Your baby will only eat if he wants it.-

layla what milk is he on? why dont u up him to the hungrier baby milk Dior was on cow and gate hungry baby milk from 6wks! as she was wanting feeding every 2hrs

Jayden now has 3 meals a day and 7-8 ounces of milk now 4 times a day and sleeps 12 hours a night or more now since feedingher solids. I've only just out her up to 8 ounces and she practically polishes that off too! She's a very hungry baby LOL. She was feeding 6 ounces every 2 hours before weaning her. She was on SMA gold to start every 2 hours and I thought changing her to the hungry baby at 5 weeks would fill her for longer, but noooooooooooooooooo still every 2 hours it was!!

xxx

I started giving Dylan 7oz when he was 12weeks and his fine and his just gone up 2 8 oz and has one jar of food a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back