how many weeks?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
At how many weeks do people eat more in pregnancy?
I'm 14 weeks an have not had many times where im really hungry to eat loads. I tend to go up an down the same weight and was just wondering roughly how long it would be until people eat more often in pregnancy.
Im more tired today :( id rather sleep than eat today lolx

i passed on dinner tonight, got my laptop in bed ready to fall asleep any minute! I did get my appetite back when the sickness stopped a few weeks ago but now its like its all come back!

ive had no sicknes wot so ever. ive put coupke of pounds on on so far. i think ive just gone abit over bord thinking, i'm pregant i can eat what i want lol. reckon i'll end up like a whale soon

Think everyone is just different. I had a few days about 2 weeks ago (week 13) where i couldnt stop eating all day, i was starving all the time! Luckily it has passed now, hopefully i wont end up the size of a house!

after 12 weeks my appetite has picked back up and i can eat constantly but am trying to stick to 3 meals a day. big ones though hehe

I still cant eat big meals, think morning sickness shrunk my stomach. Im eating several times a day but tiny amounts. Its ridiculous! I had a baguette for lunch, and ate half at lunch time, and the other half at 3.30!

I still cant eat big meals, think morning sickness shrunk my stomach. Im eating several times a day but tiny amounts. Its ridiculous! I had a baguette for lunch, and ate half at lunch time, and the other half at 3.30!

I also had a Baguette at lunch but a small one an 2 packets of chrips.

I went through a faise where the past week i was eating every few hours but little and often and now i tend to of cut down on food or i just dont feel that hungry and i got worried cos my weight tends to drop alittle now and again mayb its because i tend to look on the scales :shock: only once every so often but its enough to make me not want to eat much food haha.

I get worried as i do have a low BMI but im a small thin person anyways but i dont want it to get to the point where i lose weight cos im not hungry.

I dont get sickness anymore that has faded wahoo from the 13 week stage ive not had it in a week yay lol.

Hoping it wont come back although i tend to go bit white when im not sick cos ive been told lol.

Eating every few hours is good for your sugar levels, just wud help if i could keep eatin every few hours rather than think im not that hungry lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back