How many times do i have to do it??

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Hi girlies...x... :wave:

Well its nearly time for me to ovulate, i'm not too sure when it'll happen, i've been testing for the last 3 days and nothing yet, im sure i'm due to ovulate about now... I have a 31/32 cycle and my last day of my last period was the 11th of july, am i working it out right??

Anyway i've been doing the business every night for the last three nights and wondered if that was ok as i've read in places not to do it that much as it reduces the sperm count but it other places it says the more you do it the better the chance??

Can anyone help? pleeease..x..

we did the deed every other day throughout my cycle, except around ovulation when we did it every night

so do you think every night is too much or do you think it couldn't hurt??

i dont think it'd hurt, after all it only takes one sperm and each load (lol) contains millions!

hehe, well hopefully one of his little fella's will get there this month....

We were ttc for 3 months and were at it almost everyday until I ended up with a urine infection. We then decided to give it a rest for a month and try again. When we started again, we only did the dead 3 times in total that month and I got my BFP.

I think it was more to do with the fact we stopped trying so hard and putting pressure on ourselves. xxx

They only reommend cutting down the amount of times you BD if you're hubby's got a low sperm count.

You also need to take your cycle from the First day of your AF. So the first day you get proper blood, not just spotting, til the first day of your next AF. Then you work out how many days are in your cycle. You can also find out how long your luteal phase is by observing for a few cycles, when approx you OV (checking CM and OPK's that sort of thing) and counting how many days between that and the first day of your next period. If it's always the same (which it should be) You should always be able to figure when AF's due, even if your OV goes up the creek and starts playing silly beggers.

Hope this is of some help! :)

id say every other day and every day whe your due to ovulate :)

Ok well ive worked it all out and last month i got my LH surge on day 18 of my cycle so if thats the case then tomo is my day 18, we had a night off last night so do you think we should do the dead every night for the next 2/3 days?? Sorry for tmi i just want to get it right this month....

i think its 2 days before the day of and 1 day after. :hug:

Right so if i do it every day for the next 3 days i should be doing it at the right time? yeah? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back