• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many tests did you do until you believed your BFP?

Jaidy

Reaction score
Just thought id ask you guys how many preggy tests you did before you actually BELIEVED your BFP????

I did 4!! The first two I thought I was imagining it and by the 4th it finally began to sink in! :D

I did 3. I got a pack of 3 clearblue digital because although i was late i was convinced i wasnt pg! but then once i peed on the stick i was shaking it was then my instinct must have kicked in because 2mins later it said pregnant but i used the rest that week just to see the result again!

i did one and i must admit i was heart broken at the time but now i am so glad it came up with a BFP as i couldnt love anyone more than B

with my first baby I done 4 as I was diagnosed as infertile and getting ivf the next week.
But with this baby I only done 1 as I had symptoms and was pretty sure this was the same as the last time.

Its all very exciting.

i did one and same as sarah i was devasteated. ut i soon came round :D

I did about 7 with number 2 cos i just couldn't belive it had happened so quickly!(first month off the pill)

mine was as quick as that with my thirs Kwain and i had to do two test too!

I belived mine at the first one; I could tell that "something was different" already, and was just waiting for the test to confirm! I took another the next morning, though, just for fun. :D

Hi

i did two at home went to docs did another went to my friends and she got me another cuz she wanted to know forsure lol so i had four .
Katrina

I have done loads! o ordere them cheap of ebay and still do them when I have paranoid moments :oops:

i just knew i was preg with my first but had 5 BFN i done 2 tests a day untill i got my BFP...

with Harley i just done the one

i only did one... i guess i kinda knew but like sarah was devastated... but now im soooo excited & cant wait!!
hayley x

I did about 7!! :lol: I did 1 before I told DF, then did another one to prove to DF, then did another one veery week or two to convince myself I was still pregnant till I was about 13 weeks pregnant! I did them though because I was bleeding and they told me I could lose him at any time.

We did about 4 HPT and had 3 done at the docs!

We did 3 before going to the docs, Then 1 at the docs that turned out negative so we left it a few days and did another HPT which was again positve! The next 1 at the docs was negative again so in the end we ended up having a blood test at the docs to confirm it! Which meant we had to wait even longer lol

It was awful at the time because 1 minute we thought we was the next we didnt! It was over a week in the end before it was confirmed and it was the longest week in our lives i think lol

With my 1st daughter we did 1 HPT and 1 at the docs!

I did 3 at home on the first night of finding out. then i did one on morning of my first trip to the midwifes in case id got it wrong so i didnt look stupid in front of the midwife haha

I did 2 at home..then went to the docs and they did one for me :D

Gosh...I need to think about this!

3 Predictor
bfp.gif
bfp.gif
bfp.gif

2 First response
bfp.gif
bfp.gif

1 Clearview
bfp.gif

1 Answer
bfp.gif

So 7. It wasn't that I didn't believe I was pregnant - But the first test I did was sooo faint I couldn't tell if it was actually there or in my imagination....The rest were to watch the lines get darker! lol

Ha i know what you mean..mine was so faint i took it to the guy and asked him.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i did 5 and the doctor did another !! Ha Ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back