How many of your babes were planned?

First was a fantastic surprise :dance:
Second pregnancy (ended in mc) was planned
Our 3rd bubba definitly planned :D I took a whole concoction of things to get this little one :lol:

My first was kind of unplanned - I was 20 and had been with my OH for two years, but we got lazy with contraception so I don't know why I was suprised when we found out I was expecting! :lol:

This one was very much planned, we started TTC when Amber was around 18 months old, and finally got a BFP when she was almost three! It took us a while but we got there! :D

Unplanned! Was prepairing to move home, then spend a few months getting the flat sorted out etc....but, baby was concieved over my birthday weekend when i obviously had to much WOO WOO (an actual cocktail) and here i am now, 25 weeks pregnant and 100% thrilled about it :D

Both pregnancies were planned. At the age of 35 I cannot afford to not plan :lol:

Mine was planned. I was on the pill for about a year before we started TTC and in that time i managed to miss my pill once (wedding night) and i was terified!! I didnt get pregnant and when we started TTC it took us over 2 years and i have no idea where this baby came from :lol:

My daughter was unplanned, but a lovely surprise. :D

This little one was planned. :D

thanks for all your lovely comments to me. i am so happy the doc's got it wrong, although i had come to terms with the idea i would never have any kids, but i am soo happy to be having a little baby :cheer: :cheer:

This is my first at the age of 37. Not exactly unplanned just happened sooner than we thought it would. We got married a month and a bit before. I had a week of feeling a bit sick and, coz we're in Indonesia at the moment, I thought I'd picked up a stomach bug or a tape worm.

It's so nice to hear stories of people who got pg after ages trying - or being told they couldn't like Louears. I'm getting emotional reading this thread! :oops:

This baby was very much planned - almost like clockwork! For various reasons to do with our business, the end of June is the ideal time for me to give birth. I always thought it would take me ages to conceive though, as I was told a few years ago by my GP that it probably would, as it took 18 months for my periods to start after I came off the pill (wasn't TTC, just fancied a break after nearly ten years of taking it)

Happily, it only took two months of trying, which also meant a due date of June 29th! :cheer:

Very much planned and wanted! I've tried just about everything to get this baby - charted temps for over a year, used OPKs and a CBEFM, had all sorts of blood tests and DH had a semen analysis (all of which came back good... so there was nothing anyone could do to help), taken agnus castus, EPO before ov, red clover, raspberry leaf, goodness knows what other supplements, Pre-Seed, and acupuncture.

Finally, just as we were being referred to a fertility consultant, I got pregnant last July - but it ended in miscarriage and two failed D&Cs in Sept/Oct. So we were back to square 1... :(

Then, 3 weeks later, to everyone's surprise, I found I was pg again :cheer:

ello!....My baby was planned,me and other half decided to try for a baby at the end of Sept 08 at the end of my pill pack.Thought it was the right time as im 25 and id just finished my studies at work and weve been together for 5 years.
We were going to try in 07 but my father was terminally ill and unfortunately died, i was so upset and didnt seem like the right time at all.
I didnt expect to fall pregnant so soon , as i fell in mid november so only really took a 6 weeks to conceive.We are both really happy as this is my first, just feel sad my dad wont be around to see it.x

Aw fairy I know exactly what you mean, my dad died in '07 too, we knew it was terminal but had expected him to have quite a bit longer, he didn't even make it to my wedding : ( but I console myself with knowing how happy he'd have been for us and how proud of our little soon-to-be family.

Jumping in from 3rd tri :wave: :wave:

Wee man was planned. I came off the pill in March and got my bfp on the 27th of July :) Thinking back now it was pretty fast (even tho it didnt feel like it :lol: ) but at the time I was having problems ovulating and the dr was going to look into it further when I fell pregnant so hes my little miracle :)

Blimey that's quick for coming off the pill! I came off the pill in March/April too and it took till December to get my BFP which I still thought was pretty okay, they do say it can take up to a year to get out of your system! Well done you!

This is a good question :)

I had been trying for a year before I feel pregnant. My husband were just getting to the test stage when we cracked it with lots of ovulation calculating and maths. I didn't think I was pregnant as I had so many pregnancy tests that came back as negative that I thought my periods were just being late as per normal.

This baby was completely unplanned and a complete shock but now that ive come round to the idea im very excited :D

This is my first pregnancy and was planned. We've been married for 4 years and one day i just woke up and felt ready to have a baby. My husband was happy to do his part and a couple of months later we were thrilled to get our BFP.

1st was unplanned lost due to an ectopic blamed myself for that as i didnt want kids
2nd my handsome lil man Luca was planned :D
this one im now carrying a BIG bloody shock lol was unplanned :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back