How many of you use dummies?

Oh my first two had them also belle gave hers up at 14 months coz zander got given one and she told me she wasn't a baby lol and zander was very reluctant to give it up so I took them all from him and threw them in the bin when he hit 18months lol!!

My first one never wanted one, I did try on several occasions but he just refused it. Then with our little one I decided not to give him one as I quite liked not having to wean our first one off it (have seen other mums sruggle with this).

Now with F when he was tube fed in hospital for a week (from 2-3 weeks old) I desperatley tried to give him one as he would not settle at all as he had nill by mouth. But he still did not want one and me and the nurses really tried. So no dumny for him either.

I BF D and am still BF F.

Last edited:
With Adam i had bought some but i didnt really want to use them and it turned out that he didnt like them anyway :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all mine have had 1 at some point my ds loves his dummy :) and his teeth are perfect and his speech is shockingly good people comment on how well he pronounces his words so i dont have 1 problem with them im going to breast feed this one and if i can get it to take the dummy i will happily use it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back