How many hours do you class as 'sleeping through'

Just curious.... if you put times they sleep too (and any magic tips!! LOL)
Just 6 hours on the trot would do me!! :shock:

It depends what time they sleep too, Rubie will go 7 hours but between 7pm and 2am so thats no good lol. If they went 8 hours or so I would say that is sleeping through

sorry girls but i put 8-9 but jack sleeps 12 or more!!
he has a feed between 6-7 then sleeps until 6-7.30

please dont hate me!!!!

Trying not to :wink:

I think 8 hours plus after 11pm - that'd do me fine.... now it's just training him!! lol

I'd say 8-9hrs.
I am sooooo lucky with Phoebe. She has stopped that whole thing of waking at 4am and now sleeps from 7pm - around 6am. That'll do me fine!! Still don't go to bed until late though and then I whinge when I'm tired!!! :?

Tips - Don't really have any. I always take her upstairs,dim the lights, change her, put her babygro on (only has babygro's for bed now) and then feed her sitting on the bed. OH puts her straight in her cot after her feed and then gets her out if she cries whereas I settle her over my shoulder for a few minutes before I put her down and that is normally enough.
I think the key tip is learning to read their tired signs. I will take Phoebe up as early as 6.15pm if she is getting irritable. I never try and keep her awake until 7pm.
It's a little different for you though because Damien still sleeps a lot in the day. I read in a book that they should start to have their main sleep at night in one chunk from between 3 and 4mths but this can be disrupted again once you start weaning.
At the end of the day all babies are different and they basically do what they want anyway!!! All you can do is try and influence it. :lol:

i put 11/12 hannah sleeps from 6.30/7pm until 7/8am

By 3 months Jess sleeping right through 12 hours (8-8) but she was getting a dream feed about 11 till 4.5 months then that stopped too.
She took a lot of milk during the day and ate well from 3.5 months.
She was always in her own room and in a gro back from 3 weeks.
Even when she was a new baby she slept well at night and I would put that down to the bath bottle bed routine which I stuck to, its paid dividends now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back