How many Bambinos would you like?

Jaidy

Reaction score
How many kiddie winkles would every one like? And what preferred sexes, age gaps etc? (assuming money, housing etc wasnt an issue lol)

We'd like two we think, but going to see how this one goes.... :wink: might put us off for life yet he he.

OH and I are also thinking of an age gap of about 4 years or so I think but thats not definate, you never know what might happen :D

Probably one more after this one in a couple of years. But if i have 4 girls then i don't know,watch this space :cheer: xx

So you may keep going until a blue one pops up then Nikki??

You might have a blue one already you never know :wink:

I dont know :?

I do know that I hate my current(ish) partner so I know I wont have anymore kids for him.

Are you together still Ebony or have you split up?

we are 'together' but might as well be split up.

weve been together for 4 yrs but the last year been kinda rocky...

we broke up wen i found out i was preggy .. then got back togther... then i called it off.. then got back together....

and now... i just dont like him...

he dont have his priorities right..

i feel like im in this on my own...

he lives in london.. and has been since we got togtehr.. i see him every 2 weeks and since lately i havent spokne to him on da fone...or msn..

i cant stnad his cheap ass :twisted:

JaidyBaby said:
So you may keep going until a blue one pops up then Nikki??

You might have a blue one already you never know :wink:

Maybe hun :D ,i would love to keep going till a little boy pops out :D xx

i would like 2 children in total :) with a 3 or 4 year ages gap :)

my other half only wants one though :( (hes easy to get into bed) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i want three or four but OH wants only two, i guess we will see what happens in the future. A two - three year age gap would be nice but no longer.

Maybe hun :D ,i would love to keep going till a little boy pops out :D xx

My sister is on her 3rd and I think she would keep going til a girl popped out (if this last one isn't one), but this will be her 3rd C-section and she has been advised not to have any more! Mind you, there are 5 kids under her roof already in total! :shock:

I would like 3 or 4 I think.......I have an 8yr gap with my DD and this one on the way, but I think I would like to see how this pregnancy goes and how I get on once baby is born, but possibly try again almost straight away or within a year for sure...and take it from there, I regret not having one nearer to DD for her sake really, so I don't want to do it again.

This is my 3rd and final even if its another girl. House and car just arn't big enough for 4 kids. Besides i hate being pregnant.

Always wanted 3 girls, but always thougt I would of had all my kids by the time I was 25.....wasnt meant to be and now I feel so blessed to be PG with my first @ 34 that I think we may just have the one.

I have loved every second so far of being PG that I may change my mind once LO is here...

I think if we have a boy, I would like to try again for a girl, or a baby bro for him :wink:

2 or three i think. I'd love a boy and a girl or 2 boys and a girl.
But will have to wait and see. I think we would probabl stick at 2 . preferably with a 2 yr gap, i dont' like big age gaps.

i want as many as i can have lol i ould love a lil girl next but can see me only pooping out boys lol

My plan was to have 2 and try for the 2nd when DD was about 4, that kinda never happened! With this one I'm feeling like I'd like another one with a shortish gap between them but then think DD might feel the odd one out, dunno will see what the future brings :)

i want lots now n sarah i have a feeling ill only pop out girls lmao maybe we can do a trade hehe
i want kylie n demi 2 have a baby bro or lots of baby bros i want about 2 boys in 3 or 4 yrs time
lv marylou x

I'm not sure how many i'd like, we'll see how this one goes before deciding anything else!

I'd like 4 I think. Though want a break of 3-4 years after this one :)

Ask me after this one! I think I ony want 2 at the moment, but sometimes I was 4. If we had anymore it will have to be a 4 year age gap after this one, but by then I might not want another one. If I have another problem pregancy and a premature baby I won't be doing it again.

well this one was an accident so its the last one. I always wanted 6 though. But thats when i was young and reality was a far distant cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back