How low down..

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
..does your baby kick?
Mine is unusually low.. i dont remember it being this low with Jaycee. :think:
Its so low its even under my pubic hair :oops: And im sure they are kicks not gas etc coz i can feel him with my hand on my tummy really strong! Amazingly strong! Sometimes he kicks up in the middle, between my belly button and my noo noo but thats the highest so far.
Should i be worried he's so low??
my bump starts from there too, its like a hard big lump where bubs is then a dip then my belly..(going up)
Its worrying me a bit as i remember jaycee being higher.
Any thoughts??

Made a quick little photo to show you Jo :D .I wouldnt be able to describe it too well! Here it is:

Copyof22WEEKS-1.jpg

Aww thats so sweet!! Thank you for the detailed reply!! :D
My kicks are around ur lowest point too but a bit lower too..maybe he'll get pushed up the further along i get?

Thanks again hun!! :hug: :hug:

ooooo i still have no movements and no bump im worried just lookinhg at piccy. you have lovely bump. i know a few of you have said it differs when you start getting movements but it just seems ages. :think:

amy said:
ooooo i still have no movements and no bump im worried just lookinhg at piccy. you have lovely bump. i know a few of you have said it differs when you start getting movements but it just seems ages. :think:
Every pregnancy is different hun, this is my 2nd so my bump has shown sooner and i can feel kicks easier. With my first i didnt show til 6 months..just! And cant remember feeling her til at least 18-20weeks
Ull feel bubs soon hun dont worry :hug:

I'm 22 weeks now and I only very recently felt my little girl - and can only really feel her when i'm in bed chilling as they're not vigerous enough for me to notice during the day.

And when I do feel them they're not that low down they're just a shade lower then my belly button.

my little boy seems to always kick really low down

this is my 3rd pregnancy so i thought id feel something sooner, i will be patient, i have 2 girls so this might be a boy, he is just very layed back( like is daddy :wink: )will keep you posted when i feel something :pray:

I feeling bubbley sensations just above my belly button most of the time, sometimes it feels like my heart is beating in my tummy! it feels very deep inside me.

Other times I feel a bubbley sensation at the base of my tummy just above my pubic line and those feelings feel more closer to the surface.

I should'nt worry too much Jo, I am sure your babu is just making the most of all the space at the moment!!

xx

mine feels quite low, certain times it's high,well above my belly button but sometimes it's quite low like little red too.... maybe it's a boy thing Jo :wink:

kirlykird said:
mine feels quite low, certain times it's high,well above my belly button but sometimes it's quite low like little red too.... maybe it's a boy thing Jo :wink:
:shock:
:lol: Ur convinced its a boy arent you! haha! So am i now! Ive given in now and just calling him 'he' lol its easier than correcting myself and saying 'the baby' or 'it' lol!

Jayceesmumma said:
kirlykird said:
:shock:
:lol: Ur convinced its a boy arent you! haha! So am i now! Ive given in now and just calling him 'he' lol its easier than correcting myself and saying 'the baby' or 'it' lol!

I sure am!

I used to call mine 'him' all the time and it was a him! :D

[/quote]

I sure am!

I used to call mine 'him' all the time and it was a him! :D[/quote]

I know, i used to call DD 'her' when i was pg too thats why im so sure its a boy!
Id be happy either way..id be shocked if its a girl but happY!!

Plus im munching on chocolate now whereas up until 2 weeks ago i never wanted any sweet stuff!

Jayceesmumma said:
Plus im munching on chocolate now whereas up until 2 weeks ago i never wanted any sweet stuff!

everyone who I knew was guessing at girl due to my sweet and spicy cravings, turned out to be oh so wrong! :rotfl:

Haha! I think alot of cravings are down to the persons tastes. With Jaycee the one that stood out was ice! And this one is salt n vinegar crisps coz i usually skip them and have salted or cheese! Cheese is my fav! But now im hooked on picked onion monster munch and the reaslisation ive run out has kicked in :cry:

My baby is kicking very low as well, sometimes below the hair line:) And it doesn't feel like a butterfly to me, it's more like a football player kicking a ball:)

Am I the only person that don't get any cravings, or do these come along later on in the pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back