3 days left at work...........

Pinkprincess23

Reaction score
woooo hooooo and 25 days till our little lady is due! How long you all got left at work or when did you go on maternity leave? Hope your all well.

S
xx

wohoooo thats fabulous!!!!

my official mat leave started 19th sept but left 2 weeks earlier using my holiday heheheh and im not bored yet! xxx

Ive got a list of stuff to start once I go on mat leave.......Hunt for nursery curtains/pack hosp bag/sort out all my old clothes/shoes/junk and get them put on ebay/look for a new bed and bedroom furniture.......eeekkkk I just cant believe we are so close to meeting our little lady.

S
xx

sounds like you will be kept busy then bet time will absolutly fly with all that to do!! xxx

I hope so. Not long for you to go....you been having any signs of you little one coming?

S
xx

my LO is due on 16th Nov and my maternity starts 31st Oct, but i cant wait was originally going on mat leave on 30th sept but since i feel great and am still really active ive extended it, hope im not tempting fate lol xx

I hope so. Not long for you to go....you been having any signs of you little one coming?

S
xx

yeah just packed my hospital and baby bag just literally lol!! no signs really had been feeling abit groggy the last few days but thats cleared just got so much to do have made a list. still gotta sort cupboards, pay bills early so they dont end up being late if i give birth early lol! baby is 2/5 engaged and has been for weeks got anothe MW app tomoz xxx

my LO is due on 16th Nov and my maternity starts 31st Oct, but i cant wait was originally going on mat leave on 30th sept but since i feel great and am still really active ive extended it, hope im not tempting fate lol xx

lol its great you are feeling so great to extend it wow i would be panicking tempting fate lol xxx

Ive got a midwife app tomorrow aswell....I was 5/5 2 weeks ago so hopefully she has moved.....her kicks are definately feeling lower.

S
xx

Wow at extending it.....I thought this last week might have dragged but its going pretty fast.

S
xx

oohh lucky you!
I finish up on Oct 28th. Im taking a months holidays and then my mat leave kicks in 2 weeks before my due date :)

cant wait to finish up!

oohh lucky you!
I finish up on Oct 28th. Im taking a months holidays and then my mat leave kicks in 2 weeks before my due date :)

cant wait to finish up!

I wish I had finished earlier.....just to have a bit more rest before the sleepless nights haha.

S
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back