How long you got left till you pop?

violet-glow

Reaction score
I was messing about trying to make a new ticker and found this one

I didnt realise that babys due in 10 weeks :shock: :shock:

10 weeks!! :shock: .....it doesnt seem that long.... poo'ing myself now :?

How long has everyone got left???

It doesnt seem very long does it, when you say its just a matter of weeks left :|

Nope doesnt seem long at all, I still have so much to do though and yet i cannot do any of it untill the last minute Eg. Put bedding in crib, Steralise bottles & dummies :think: Even move house, but due to Council only once bubs is born :)evil: Grr Council)

Went for my Hospital tour yesterday and made things feel so real seeing all the rooms, equipment and even the ladies in labour and the ones cradling their newborns, Hard to imagine i will be there doing what they're doing in a months time (Thats if i dont go overdue :pray:)

I got 6 weeks left and cant bloody wait lol, wont be doing the pregnancy thing again any time soon! :shock:

Princess_Puddles said:
Nope doesnt seem long at all, I still have so much to do though and yet i cannot do any of it untill the last minute Eg. Put bedding in crib, Steralise bottles & dummies :think: Even move house, but due to Council only once bubs is born :)evil: Grr Council)

Went for my Hospital tour yesterday and made things feel so real seeing all the rooms, equipment and even the ladies in labour and the ones cradling their newborns, Hard to imagine i will be there doing what they're doing in a months time (Thats if i dont go overdue :pray:)

Aww hun you still having problems with the stupid council. I would have thought they would have pulled their finger out by now :x their usless!

:hug:

sophie27 said:

BLIMEY GIRL!! you seriously poo'ing yourself now I take it :lol:

hiya :wave: i got officially 11 weeks but been told if i have problems could be as little as 3 :shock:

OMG i've only got 10 days to go.....I'm so excited but quite nervous at the same time.... :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back