How long would after implantation would there be pain??

emily1983

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

If we conceived this month it was on the 2nd of december.
since last night i have been experiencing some cramping.. its pretty annoying actually.
Not like period pain at all.. more of a annoying pain.

Does anyone know what that is??

Thanks Ladies.!

Where about is your pain ?
When its implantation pain a lot of people as well as my self feel this pain on the lower left side
its more of a quick sharp pain like a pulling pain ..
:hug:

Usually you feel the pain around the time of your period being due, so about 14 DPO or after.

Last time I was pregnant, I felt like a stabbing pain very low in my left side when I was about 1week - 10 days late, but I think that was more settling in pains.

I am now 4 days late, and having similar pains, but in my right lower side..so I dunno.

Lianatoot The last time i felt pain on my right side i was pg with twins
:shock: 4 days late and you aint tested (TEST) lol xx

i have a tugging pain on my left side really low down. af isnt due for another 6 days though. if i am pg then i concieved 4th december. do you reckon it could be that already?

Waiting4amiracle said:
Lianatoot The last time i felt pain on my right side i was pg with twins
:shock: 4 days late and you aint tested (TEST) lol xx

LOL! I have tested! Read my thread "back to square one", I just posted a pic too

Suzie, It could be hun...if you concieved on 4th december, that was like 8 days ago, so could be as Implantation occurs 7-10 days after Ovulation...so there is a good chance! wait 2 more days then take one of those first response tests that you can do before your period is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back