pain..tears..rain...fed up

rosieria

Reaction score
just sharing the misery this morning! Loads of AF pain since at least Wednesday and now loads more. Due on so assume that pain is AF arriving but can not understand why there is so much pre AF cramping pain. Does anyone know why this is?
It is cruel as you start to think it is implantation, what with enormously sore and swollen boobs and sicky feeling. Will now spend today running to loo to check, and it's raining again.
Fed up...!
:x
:cry:

I suffer from really painful AFs and every month I am doing the same thing running to the loo at every hour lol.

I hate the witch. Don't give up until the witch sings though.

:shakehead: PMA (positive mental attitude!) :shhh: easier said than done though :(

oh she is singing all right! Had talk with bf kast night, decided to try the method my friend used to get pg. She simply had sex every 2 days throughout the month. She didn;t use OPK or themometers just sex every other day.
Does anyone know if a) this works better than OPKs etc and b) if a man can maintain this during the football season...!
Feeling more optimistic but still going to call Drs to check our referral has actually been sent off. Last GP we saw was terrible.
:(

Hope you are feeling better today and that it has stopped raining :hug: :hug:

Hi rosieria. Sorry to hear you're feeling down, hope you're feeling better today. The weather doesn't help either does it?!?

I don't know about every 2 days working better than OPK's but at least there's 15 mins at half time during the football games. (well that'd be long enough for my OH!!:oops: ) Sorry if that was TMI!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

15 minutes! that would be a birthday special!!! (sorry!)
feeling better and more optimistic today, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back