how long was you in labour?

Waters broke at 9am Saturday morning.
22:40 Sunday night daughter finally born by emergency C-section.

So about 37 hours all in.

Waters broke at about 2.00am Monday morning and Ben was born 10.48pm Tuesday night. Contractions weren't painful just uncomfortable. Pushing for over 3 hours was not pleasant!!!!

from start to finish 3 hours... :dance: ..However was losing a little bit of water from 8.30am..went to hosp at 2pm at they said that I was 4cm dilated..but I didnt feel a thing!

Pain started at 7pm...had him at 10.02pm

:cheer:

From start to finish about 14 hours.

I had mild period pains throughout the day but didn't think much of it as I was only 38 weeks and was expecting to be overdue.

Started getting my first mild contractions in Toys'R'Us at around 4pm, they got a lot more intense around 6pm, and I went into hospital around midnight.

Once in hospital they found I was very constipated which was slowing things up :oops: so they gave me some pesseries to make me go to the toilet. Once I'd done the deed I had my show and labour speeded up quickly.

James was born 530am in the morning. My waters had to be broken once I was fully dilated.

i got lucky. had my first show and tummy ache at 11.30pm, was at the hospital at 1.20am, waters went at 2.00 and he was born at 6.43

with my first i was induced and it took 2 hours to get some pains and from when the pains started it took 5 1/2 hours. the second time around i had my waters brok for me and it took 2 hours for pains to start but then she was born in 2 hours and 15 mins from when they started which flew by!!!

xxxxx

omg! i really hope im as lucky as some of the girls on here whos labours were 2-4 hours LOL
i dont wanna be in pain. noooooo.
i am aware that i am a soft arse. :roll:

My niece had a baby a few days ago and was only in labour for about 3 hours after being induced! :shock: Lucky cow! :lol:

5 hours, and didnt push, my body was doing it for me! she was out in less then two mintues - they were very strong contractions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back