How long to recover

adele88

Reaction score
So how long did it take for everyone to feel 100% again its been 2 weeks since i had keyan im feeling alot better than what i was and my bleeding has stopped thank god. Although I have beeen suffering from mood changes alot one minute im happy next minute im really sad and I have been getting an awful nervous feeling in my stomach which comes and goes. Anyone know what this could be and how long did it take for you to recover from birth?

Last edited:
not a mum yet just didnt want to read and run...! i think what your feeling is quite normal, im sure it will improve in the next couple of weeks too, i guess its the life change of everything is pretty hard core, so i can imagine feeling normal doesnt return straight away.
Hope someone that is actually in your situation can help you xx

Keep an eye on things hun and if you find yourself getting no better or feeling worse tell your Hv/Dr as it may be postnatal depression starting off :( Bear in mind though its only 2 weeks so your hormones are still all over the place :hugs:

thanks guys i will keep an eye on it i have the health visitor sometime this week so i will tell her exactly how im feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back