How long does it take...

Jade89

Reaction score
For the spermies to travel upwards, find the egg, then for the egg to implant?

We bd'd Wednesday or Thursday (I think) and it's only sunday now so it can't happen in that short time can it? and it was 1st time in ages, we havn't really tried much lately...well at all, with work and things.

I ask because I went the loo earlier and when I wiped, I wiped away some clear snotty stuff that was tinged a bit red.

Could be AF arriving though as i'm on cd...40 something?

It takes sperm about 45 mins to travel but can take 7-10 days for egg to implant hun :hug: :hug:

I'm still trying think how many times we have done it this month...

lol, thanx snuggle...I just looked it up and everything's telling me different from about 4-10 days :shock:

I have only been having these thought's since I read your thread and you said you had some CM that was a bit red.... I have too, tonight but it could well be AF...she's so overdue! :hug:

Must be hard for you to work out as your cycle has been so long hasnt it?! I really really hope that its implantation for you babes :hug: :hug:

yes ...47-48 days!!! :(

And I only know that beause AF came today...Ahhh. I wouldn't be so pee'd off if it was a normal cycle but it hasn't been. Now i'm gonna work out my most fertile days for this cycle at about 48 days but it could be shorter...longer...seems to be doing what it likes at the moment.

I don't wanna go into the temping, charting and OV kits because i'll just get all obsessed and i'm obsessed enough just about peing on a pregnancy test...lol

I'm gonna get it into OH's head that when this period's over were BD'ing every other day... :twisted:

Thanx snuggle :hug:

Sorry to hear that AF got you Jade, but at least you have a rough idea what your cycle is, even though it could change like you say!

Get on the job girl....looking forward to hearing of that BFP....it wont be long! :D

:hug: oh no iwas going to suggest implatation too i'm so sorry AF came hun, my cycles are too that long and i know the frustration only too well xx :hug:

I always had pretty regular cycles before the implant and pill, I never payed much attention to them back then though but I remember counting 28 days from my last period and doing a test on that date with my daughter because I had a feeling I was pg. On the implant I was on a period for 2 weeks, then off for a week then on for 2 weeks again. Maybe they will sort themselfs out in time. Told OH we got to BD every other day lol...easier said than done when he doesn't get home from work til' 9 some nights and me 10:30pm! As for the November testing thread Rusks, I can't even joiin that lol. 1st or 2nd of December i'm due to test because of length of cycle. I'm goin put down 30th November though I thinks...thats plenty of time for BD'ing. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back