How long did it take for your stretch marks to fade?

Jaidy

Reaction score
I didnt get too many stretch marks in pregnancy but some, mostly on thighs and bum and lower tummy.

I know they will fade, but just wondered how long it took for yours to fade??

Im a Beauty Therapist so know all about the importance of creams post natally etc, but just wanted to get a rough timescale as to how long these buggers will plague me!! :evil: :rotfl:

it depends on the person and their genes Jaidy! my mum had bad stretchmarks from me and my sis which didnt fade whereas MIL has none after 2kids!

mine have faded a huge amount from when i had Jamie, its also about what ur eatin that will help ur skin!!

no stretchmarks on my cleavage tho,that was what i was really bothered about!!!!

mine were really bad when i was pregnant with bethany, my skin split and i had really bad deep purple ones, they took about a year or so to start fading, though when i used bio oil they started to fade a lot faster

definitely recommend that stuff

mine were are really bad but they have faded abit

do you use bio oil post pregnancy then? have been using mum to be cream by the sanctury and luckily havent got any strech marks (yet). was thinking i would jsut get rid after birth but is is important we carry on with it?

I still have mine from 5 years ago, they are still reddish. My mom still has them from 34 years ago!!!!!!!!! But they are like a silvery colour.

i'm a beauty therapist too whats your fav treatment? mine is waxing lol

mine have started to fade already :D

I love waxing too its so satisfying, but I also like doing manicures and im pretty fond of facials too.

Im gonna get some bio oil to slather on I think, try and speed up the process.

I dont think il be wearing a bikini anytime soon so thats a good thing :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back