How long before sperm test results?

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Morning ladies, hope you are all well? Hope you don't mind me poping in here!
Just a question about how long sperm test results take to come back?
Hubby handed his in yesterday and I asked him to ask but he didn't. His exact words were "sorry hunny I was standing there having to hand a pot of my spunk to some women with a big queue of people behind me. So no hunny I didn't ask!!"
Bless him
I could phone to find out but thought I'd ask you ladies first, I'm not hopeful on the results so I could be joining you guys soon :(
Xxxxx

My husband was told it can take up to 2 weeks but I think we got it back after 10 days at out Gp . x Good luck
Gizzy xx

Our basic ones were 5 days. Been told the next ones will be three weeks as they're looking at different stuff

Ours was 5 days too & we requested a copy of the results so we could see it for ourselfs.

I just requested another test to be done for my dh this afternoon which he will do next thursday, my husbands sample was good last time but things can change! i have also asked for them to do more in depth stuff & she mentioned they can do FSH on mens sperm, so i have asked for that to be done.

Never asked how long it will take but will get dh too thats if he does, cause he prob cant wait to get the place, must be embarrassing for them though musnt it hey bless them. Cause we dont live far from the hospital, my husband can do his sample at home! & have it back to them within 10minutes, its worse when they have to do it at the hospital, is this what your dh had to do ? x

Last edited:
Not long at all - about a week?

I just phoned up the GP's office and arranged to go in and pick up a copy while i waited for the appointment.

Luckily we only live about 15 mins from the hospital but they only do the testing mon to wed between 9am and 3pm so it had to be yesterday or would have had to wait another 2 weeks til he could get it there!!! It is embarrassing for them but I think he did it for me more than anything! He has had a rough time recently anyway with his health so I feel a bit guilty but i think his medication is playing havoc with us ttc hence why the gp suggested a sperm count already.

Thanks for the replies girls, will wait a week or so before I get him to ring up. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back