How long after

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
How long after MC did you all conceive again.... For those of you that did xx

I've been unable to conceive again as blood tests are now showing I don't ovulate. I have heard you are supposed to be more fertile for 3 months after a loss, not in my case though �� x

It took me three to four months after each of my MCs.

XX

15 months after my first. Lost that one too, started clomid, took another 7 months, had a chemical, did one natural cycle then a 7th round of clomid and managed to get my next bfp with that one.

I had also been told you can be more fertile afterwards but I wasn't, each mc really messed with my cycles and made them even more erratic than usual (bar the chemical, which didn't seem to affect my cycle too much at all). It seems to really vary and I think I was fairly unlucky.

Took me 6 months after my MC, following 3 pregnancies where I'd conceived in the first month of trying. I definitely think it affected my ovulation as I was using OPK's and I wasn't getting proper dark lines for the first 3 months after MC so I don't think I actually ovulated properly those months ( although my cycle returned to regular periods 5 weeks after MC so I wouldn't have known there was a problem if I wasn't using OPK's)

Good luck lovely xx

Hi Lulla. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks last year (stopped developing around 5 weeks - blighted ovum). I didn't see my OH the month after the miscarriage but did see him the second month and conceived again immediately although it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. The month after that I was once again travelling during ovulation but I had ewcm for the first time ever (as far as I know, only started monitoring things like that 18 months ago) which was a good sign for fertility. I'm 44 so the miscarriages are almost certainly egg quality issues.

Very best of luck.

Been a year and a half for me since MC and no good news yet.
To be fair, not been seriousely trying since as went through a bit of a dark period, so have all the hope it will still happen soon!

Good luck Lulla, hope you don't have to wait to long!

hi, i miscarried in December, and have not long found out i'm pregnant again, so just one cycle in between x

It was 9 months for me, but it took 2 months for my cycles to go back to normal afterwards. I really think it's different for everyone, lots of people seem to catch without having a cycle in between.

With my first mc (after taking a break for 1 cycle) it took 3 cycles x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back