How long...

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
After a miscarriage did you start TTC again? Sorry I know thats a personal question but I don't know how long I should wait. It won't be anytime soon but we definitely want to TTC sometime this year.

i had one period then i was pregnant again, our situation was different to yours, you will know when the time is right to try again :hug: :hug:

I think you should wait until you feel ready... Don't listen to anyone else. If you feel the time is right to try again, then you try again.. :)

The loss you have suffered has been enormous. Having another baby won't replace your loss as you know, but it can help give your life new focus. You just need to make sure you are ready for it again.

I know for me personally... its the taking the risk that worried me more than actually doing it.

Other people I have known, have jumped back on the baby bandwagon immediately after each loss, and others (although admittedly this was after several miscarriages and still borns) they decided enough was enough and went ahead with adoption instead.

Its your individual choice. Only you know how much you are hurting and how much you can cope with, and only you know how soon is best for you to TTC again.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Squiglet said:
I think you should wait until you feel ready... Don't listen to anyone else. If you feel the time is right to try again, then you try again.. :)

The loss you have suffered has been enormous. Having another baby won't replace your loss as you know, but it can help give your life new focus. You just need to make sure you are ready for it again.

I know for me personally... its the taking the risk that worried me more than actually doing it.

Other people I have known, have jumped back on the baby bandwagon immediately after each loss, and others (although admittedly this was after several miscarriages and still borns) they decided enough was enough and went ahead with adoption instead.

Its your individual choice. Only you know how much you are hurting and how much you can cope with, and only you know how soon is best for you to TTC again. :rotfl: rmality, if thats possible.
Like you say, I suppose only we will know when we're ready to TTC again.

hey hun when you feel ready after i lost carrie-ann i felt ready to try again even though i was told not to by docs but got pregnant shortly after anyway with chloe, i felt i was ready i wasnt i just needed a baby to replace how i was feeling that is me though how you may be feeling is proberly totally different so jus follow your feelings and when you feel ready go for it iv been advised not to try for at least 6 months minimum because of tests and thing but we hope to try again some point this year but i cant at momment

:hug: :hug:

Sally+Baby said:
Squiglet said:

Its your individual choice. Only you know how much you are hurting and how much you can cope with, and only you know how soon is best for you to TTC again. :rotfl: rmality, if thats possible.
Like you say, I suppose only we will know when we're ready to TTC again.

Hon just remember, everything in life we do has could have a risk whether it be very small or large, but if we don't take that risk we'll never know what will become or be able to face our fears.

I can understand what you mean because you'll always have it at the back of your mind but it will get easier. Also I agree with Squiglet only you know whens right whether it be 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years, whatever you feel is right for you and your healing process...

I wish you all the best
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back