How long after 'show' did things get moving for you?

nutcase109

Reaction score
Hi girls!

Im back for some more wisdom if thats ok?!

Ive finally just had some progress (after nearly doubting I was preggers and wondering if I just had a weird fat tum that moves... :rotfl: )

IVE JUST HAD MY SHOW!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

So gross but so excited things might actually start happening finally and I might not be broken after all!

I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how long after you had your show, things started happening for you? Is it a pretty quick thing or could this just be a red herring? I had a sweep done on Tue lunchtime, so maybe it could just be an after-effect of that and still not be a guarantee of labour starting soon?

Thanks so much in advance, Emily

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had mine over a few days starting on the Monday and I had her the following Sunday.

Mine first started coming way on the Friday then continued for almost a week. I had him the following Thursday morning.

Good luck xx

I had my show on Wednesday & then again every day till she was born on the Sunday.

Mine started wednesday morning, was woken with first painful contraction at 2 am Thursday.

Sandi

My labour everything happened at once. I had my 1st contraction at 4.25am, my show at 5.15am, waters broke at 7.22am and baby at 7.52am. She held all off and did everything together.

My show started on a tuesday and continued in little bits throughout the day. My contractions started at about 7pm that night. i had a long labour though and he wasnt born until the friday morning.

I had been having contractions for several hours before i had mine

Mine started on the Mon but was pretty light then gradually increased. I had her on the Thurs. Hope something happens for you soon.
xxxxxxxxx :hug:

my friend had her show, waters broke a week later an then she had him the next day

:hug: god luck

Mine happened the same day latent labour started. I had 48 hours plus of that before labour proper then.

i was already in labour when i got mine. the MWs got to my house at about 12.30/1pm i was 5cm dilated then had been unable to sleep the previous nite due to pain so was probably in active labour when i got my show it was about 10am i think.

I lost mine while already in early latent labour. Was having regular contractions through the evening, although not painful yet, but uncomfortable and lost my show about 10/11pm. By 3 or 4 in the morning was having more painful, stronger contractions and was admitted to hospital at about 7am and confirmed as being in labour and 4cm dilated. Had my son at 12.54 lunchtime, so it was only just over 12/13 hours after losing my show :cheer:

I had my show on the Sunday night, confirmed when I saw the mw the next morning. I went into labour on Tuesday night and C was born Wednesday night.

Has my show then had Avie 8 hours later, i was already in labour tho when i had the show :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back