how late is normal not to feel the baby?

cloud9

Reaction score
I have seen lots of posts about wether they can feel the baby so early but non about it been really late...i thought i felt the baby move a couple of weeks ago when hubby put up smoke alarms but now i am not sure and not feeling anything generally atall..is this normal ? should i be worried?

is this your first hun? if so its quite normal to not feel baby till later some people dont feel it till about 22/23 weeks try not to worry :hug: xxx

cloud9 said:
I have seen lots of posts about wether they can feel the baby so early but non about it been really late...i thought i felt the baby move a couple of weeks ago when hubby put up smoke alarms but now i am not sure and not feeling anything generally atall..is this normal ? should i be worried?

hun im in the same position as you - I sometimes fill things in my tummy but never know if its the baby or if its just weird things, then the other night I felt what I thought was a kick 4 times, however since then nothing so now I think maybe I imagined it. I do worry its so late and even though im told its normal with your first I still get worried!

its normal not to fill baby move till around 22 23 weeks.
baby will soon start moving soon probley when your knacked and want to go to sleep

Thx all for your responses...they have reassured me...

Your baby is probably most active in the early hours of the morning when you are sleeping. I felt my first proper kick at about 1am!! I used to stay up really late just so I could feel her :lol:

I think my baby just likes the pub!

We went out (me not drinking of course) for my friends birthday last night and at about 10pm baby started kicking tee hee hee. Think (s)he was saying ''give me a beer, give me a beer'' but I told him no and (s)he just had coca cola, think (s)he was a bit peeved with me for not giving in, so kept kicking away! Naughty little monkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back