How is your pregnancy going?

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to find out how similar our pregnancies are going.

I've got sore boobs, sometimes I feel quezzy but haven't had morning, noon and night sickness to bad although I have found that I feel more sick in the evening. I feel tired all day! Most of the time my legs feel horribly restless from where the bloodflow is going to the little baby so it's not getting to my legs as much so im always fidgeting. (sp) The slightest thing annoys me, makes me want to burst into tears and I feel irretable! I also can't get comfy in bed at night plus I've had some strange dreams since being pregnant.

Hey,

wel i got burning sore boobs 2dpo, and still just as bad, sick all day everyday, I sleep with a bin by my bed and even dream of throwing up. Weird dreams, absolutley shattered, feel miserable and alone. September seems so so far away. :cry:

Piglet xx

congrats girls firstly,
I am just getting sore boobs, but very few symptoms really. Bleeding gums, cramp in my toes, emotional and tired. The main problem is bloatedness, wind and constipation. Oh and the compulsery peeing every 15 minutes :rotfl:

whyslifesobig said:
congrats girls firstly,
Oh and the compulsery peeing every 15 minutes :rotfl:

Ooh I forgot to add that one! It's a nightmare having to go up and down to the loo constantly especially in the early hours of the morning. I'm thirsty alot more aswell, I always have to have a drink near me.

glad it's not just me. I had a very near miss out shopping yesterday...where is the loo, where is the loo :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I almost had a little accident yesterday when I was out shopping and decided to stop and look at a water fountin!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

It's even worse having a fish tank next to you all day :wall:

It's the noise the filter makes. It sounds like someone is doing a wee :|

Hi

I am feeling sickly but not being sick, my boobs have got much sorer over last few days and i feel very bloated with wind! (nice). SOunds like a few of us have very similar symptoms...

xx

whyslifesobig said:
glad it's not just me. I had a very near miss out shopping yesterday...where is the loo, where is the loo :rotfl:

That was me in Marks and Spencers last week, I nearly cried :rotfl:

Got sore boobs, only feel sick now and then, have really bad lower back pain (I have fibromyalgia though so back pain is normal for me :( )
Feel dizzy sometimes, need loo a lot, always got headaches and tired and grumpy....doing really well arent I? :rotfl: :rotfl:
Its good to have all you girls to talk to about stuff :hug:

I have just wrote a letter to my bubs, I promised to not complain about anything during pregnancy cuz I have waited a long time for this and it mean my bubs is safe inside me and I will never feel so close to anyone again.
I really hope to remind myself when I am kissing the throne that I love my bubs and want him/her to be there.

ah thats lovely whyslifesolong... :hug:

how are things going with you?

xx

my moods are up and down and I am still a bag of nerves :rotfl:
But there is nothing I can do to change things so I am trying to remain calm and play the waiting game for the next 4 weeks then I am going to get an early scan even if I have to pay for it.
How are you after your trip?

i am fine thanks...defo feeling more pregnant which is good...

i have my fingers crossed for you!!

x

Jools said:

I agree with that. We are all in the same boat so it's nice we can have a little moan to each other :rotfl:

sure does help to have other people going through the same things to talk too, especially when it's too early to be talking to other people about whats going on.....not that a none pregnant person wan't to hear about frequent urination and sore nipples :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Vickyleigh said:
Jools said:

I agree with that. We are all in the same boat so it's nice we can have a little moan to each other :rotfl:

It is so nice to know that I am not the only one that panics about everything, has trapped wind, nearly wets myself in shops, crys at the smallest thing and gets the hump over nothing :rotfl:

Also, we havent told many people and it's hard to describe all this to a man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back