how is everyone?

ab11

Reaction score
so how is everyne? hope you have all had a good week. looking forward to X factor 2night? xx

Hi hunny.
I can't wait for x factor!! Between big brother and xf it's been a fab week tv wise!! X

i kno ye it as been a pretty good tv week. even tho i dont kno many on big b lol. gonna go get a take away n watch x factor, my sat night sorted :) xx

I'm not too bothered about either, but I'm going to have a nice hot bath and a early night!
I'm shattered :nap:

I've just made Sunday dinner for the family 9 of us so can't wait to sit and enjoy xf!!
To be honest I only love the audition part then the last few weeks nearer to xmas! Gets a bit boring! X

Been to the matinee of Wicked today, and it was awesome! Going out for curry shortly..... Nice saturday!

Will be catching up if i can tomorrow with XF, love the audition stages.

I've just made Sunday dinner for the family 9 of us so can't wait to sit and enjoy xf!!
To be honest I only love the audition part then the last few weeks nearer to xmas! Gets a bit boring! X

Thats the bits we watch too :) x

It's just so funny when they obviously can't sing!!

Hi gals.

Contentedly tired this eve. Walked the legs off myself today at the Edinburgh Festival. Now sitting infront of x factor - i get sucked in every year.

ye there the best bits, we only watch there audtions.did u see the lad who said he changed but the he started kicking off again, he was in triple trouble last time. what an idiot!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back