How is everyone?

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave:

I've just got back from a week in Fuerteventura :D Had a great time.

I'm just catching up with the posts now.

Hope everyone is well. I'm still waiting for AF to arrive.

It's Gabriella's 2nd birthday today; so having a nice day and have her party on Saturday.

Take care all :hug:

happy birthday little gabriella :hug: :hug:

Glad youve had a nice holiday, i think you deserved it :hug: hope af shows up for you soon (if thats what youre waiting for). :hug:

aww nice to see you back glad you had a nice holiday how are you? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: happy birthday gabriella

:wave: Glad you had a good holiday I am going away on Sunday and can not wait :cheer: I am like you and waiting for AF to turn up or a BFP will be better but I am not feeling lucky :(

Happy Birthday to Gabriella :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Welcome back babes, hope you had a fab holiday, I'm away on Saturday :cheer:

Happy birthday to Gabriella xxx

Thanks everyone :hug:

Snuggle and A&J have a great holiday.

I'll get some pictures from our holiday and Gabriella's birthday in the picture section over the weekend.

Holly, yes still waiting for AF after my M/C. It's been 6 weeks now; so hoping it will show up soon so that I know where I stand. Hope you're doing well hun.

Bug hugs to all :hug:

Hi tina, from what I've read 6 weeks seems to be about the average so hope she shows soon :hug: Mine was a little bit weirder to normal, much darker and made me really tired, so yours might be the same. :hug:
I'm fine, raring to go. Felt a bit upset early when I saw mrs b was ready to go into 2nd tri as i was 2 days behind her, dying to see her scan pics though! :cheer:

hey :wave:

We're fine, started this month's BD :cheer:

Looks like the sun will be cracking the flags for G's party :)

glad you had good hols hun :wave:

belated happy birthdsay to gabriella :dance:

i hope AF shows up for you soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94