how is everyone doing?

little*red

Reaction score
hey ladies its been a bit quiet in here lately, just wodnering how eveyone is doing. Im assuming all the late febs and early marchs are despratly wanting their baby out by now :lol: .

I had my second anti-d today and bloods taken, and almost fainted AGAIN! the midwife got a consultant in to speak to me about it as i have palpatations before feel dizzy, but he just said to watch to see if the symptoms get worse (hopefully it will be the last time it happens so i wont need to check). baby is measuring 34 weeks but is getting into a good head down position.
Everything else is all prepared for baby coming its just a case of waiting now. trying to get loads of sleep in these final few weeks but baby doesnt make it easy and my hips are in constant pain at night :roll:, my hubby is under strict orders to carrychild number 2 :rotfl: !

hello
im getting quite fed up now, just waiting and having painful braxton hicks every 20 minutes!
Ive only got 2weeks and 4days left now so hopefully that will pass by quicklyl
hope ur well and ur palpitations get better!
Are rhesus neg ppl meant 2 av 2 sets of anti ds? i only had one when i was 20 odd weeks

charlotte x

my hubby is under strict orders to carrychild number 2
I already ask my DH to take this one for the day.

I am definately feeling more tired this trimester , but well organised. nothing less to buy just my case to pack which helps me feel a little more in control

:hug: to all and bumps

Hello :wave:

feeling a little tired,uncomfortable and achey!

Sure will get worse yet though :hug:

hugs to everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

genrally getting fed up now just want baby to come

everything is ready all i need to get is a room thermotar and a thermoatar for baby and a tub of powerd milk just in case i cannot breastfeed for whatever reason.

went in to the nursary today and made the cot up and the moses basket so it is all raedy to go FINALLY

didnt thnk we would get it ready in time but we did.

becky xx

Hi All :wave:

I've been under the weather the last few days :( starting to feel better now - just a bit sniffly.

Have been a busy bee too - starting to get bedroom 2 transformed into a nursery :cheer:

Not sleeping very weel - had rubbish night on saturday, and another rubbish night last night :wall: Guess its good practise for when my little madam gets here!

Hope everyone is well - love to all mommy's & babies :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im ok just tired and scared as its getting closer xxxxxxxxxx

For a newby to 3rd tri, not doing toooo bad,a cold last week, heartburn, lack of sleep=lack off energy, aching legs.

my heartburn has defo got worse in tri 3 .take gaviscon just about every night now.

I've had a stinking cold for the last week, spent two days in bed I was feeling so bad. Starting to really struggle getting comfy at night too. And getting up to pee every 2 hours! Heartburn and indegestion have never been worse...

Not long to go now though, and I know it will all be worth it when I see my baby for the first time! :cheer:

Iam the same, had cold and bad chest for last week but think it may be on its way out now. Had a false alarm last sat. had mild contractions coming every 7-5 min but they stopped after about 5 hrs :wall:
Been very clumsy lately aswell, had a fall today, got hand full of gravel and covered in mud! -Poor baby probably thinks its safer out than in at the moment!

I just want my baby out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Apart from feeling tired I feel really well.

Finally gave up work on Tues so yesterday and today have been my first work free days........... Yippee !!!!

Everything ready now.......... all I need is that baby !!!!!!!!

I am getting fed up with waiting now, I want my baby!!

I am fed up with worrying that little one is ok, I do hate this first time mum paranoia I seem to have, worrying about babies health, worrying about giving birth etc etc.

It feels like the end of october as a child and waiting for xmas to come and it never seems to get here!!!

hey girlies :wave:
hope everything is going well with everyone, sorry to read that some of you are feeling poorly :hug: .

had my 36 week midwife appointment today, she made me an appointment at the hospital on monday to go for an ECG to check that my heart is ok (due to my fainting spells) fingers crossed everything will be fine and its just a general pregnancy symptom :pray: . Im 36+4 today but still measuring 34cm so perhaps im gonna have a wee one, other than that everything is grand. :D

Hope your ECG goes well Little Red, I'm sure they are just being ultra careful!

I feel fine but tummy feels like its growing exponentially now! I am also really emotional and quite grumpy at times! I am becoming aware of things I know will be a nightmare in 2 months!

I have not been feeling too great the last few weeks. I had some visual disturbances the last few nights so midwife told me to go into hospital today and it turned out that I have had very low iron levels for hte last few weeks but nobody had told me grrr :x . So I've been having these migraines and eyesight disturbances and that is probably the reason so I finally have been given some strong iron tablets. Baby is fine, moving around constantly and driving me mad a times with his tickling but its good to know he's well. Not sleeping well at all as can't breathe and no position is comfortable. Did get my first maternity payment through today but I think they have put in the wrong amount so I will no doubt be on the phone to social security tomorrow. Otherwise all going well, still got 8 weeks left if he comes on time.

Ok I officially don't like this bit - I have a baby who is really low so thats uncomfortable but I also have the mother of all urine infections so i'm in agony today!!! Ive got antibiotics but they don't seem to be touching it yet :wall:

Get her out of me!!!!

not to much longer

i am 38 weeks and this last month has really dragged i am so fed up with it all i just want to pull baby out myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back