How far past your due date did you go?

Charlie was 4 days late, although my first labour pains were on his due date!!!!

18 days

(I was induced at 14 days but she didn't make it out till 4 days later).

I havent had mine yet but i am already 9 days over and had to beg for an inducement date for 12 days over.The norm approx was dead on 2 weeks over and even then it could be later than 2 weeks over according to how busy it is.

I went 14 days over! had a sweep on day 10. Induced on day 11 and C section day 14....

good luck

x

my waters broke in the bath on the 25th (unknowing 2 me)
due date 26th
gave birth 27th

i was 9 days over, was gonna be induced 2 days later so thank god he came himself!

My labour started at 6 days overdue, but finlay was born at 5:44am in the 8th day.

Olivia was 4 days late.

My best friend's sister has just given birth recently to her first baby and he arrived on his due date!

My sister is due on Dec 10th so wondering how near Christmas the bubba might arrive if he/she is late!

Lucy

bex said:
9 days over also, then found out he was breech and had to have a c section... was glad in the end though as he was 9Ib 8oz! :shock:

i would have loved to given birth to a 9lb 8 baby vaginally... :shock: not whishing my 11lber away though lol :hug:

8 days late. was induceed at 6 days due to high blood pressure. He still didnt want to come out!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back