How Embarrassing!

Wobbles said:
bubble_dreamer said:
Wobbles said:
OMG you mong don't you dare! I've seen a couple off my cam & Donnas cam! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: il have to pick out the best ones in that case :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I see you again soon REMEMBER :lol:

Was a bit daft. Pregnant, drunk & bouncing on the trampoline like a looney! I was DIZZY!!!! :lol:

Send me the pics (all) you have later on MSN please chick? x

ah thats true but il be sober ;)

will sort the pics out for ya when the kids have gone to bed ;) i did try uploading em but the pc kept crashing :roll:

Oh Yvanne dont say things like that ul start me off again :oops: :rotfl:

bubble_dreamer said:
Went to see the midwife this morning and took beth with me in her buggy. The midwife is on the 1st floor so went up in the lift, saw the midwife came out and the lift was out of order after the caretaker had got stuck in it :lol: Anyway the midwife told me there was no way that she was going to let me go down the stairs especially with Beth in the buggy because of my SPD. The lift engineer was on his way and had said that he was only going to be 20 minutes so she told me to sit down and wait for a bit. Half hour later the engineer still hadnt turned up so she rang him and he said he was going to be 2-3 hours :evil:
Next thing i know she has called the fire brigade out to come and get me downstairs :shock:
The fire brigade turned up but decided the evac chair they had in the building wasnt safe enough for me to go in so they then called an ambulance so they could use the stretcher :shock: to get me down.
The ambulance turned up with their stretcher and then the fireman had to carry me down the stairs on the stretcher :oops:
I dont think i have ever been so embarrassed in the whole of my life :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

this os going to sound really horrible but what a waste of fire brigade time :doh:
Wouldn't it have been easier for her to have helped you down by carrying beth and the buggy and letting you walk down. :shock:
im just thinking the fire brigade could have been saving lives in a fire instead. Silly midwife.

i sound like a right party pooper now. i laughed when i first read it but i think i do have a point.

budge said:
i sound like a right party pooper now. i laughed when i first read it but i think i do have a point.

except the difference was with my SPD i cant actually walk up or down stairs at all if i did by the time i got to the end i wouldnt even be able to stand up :(

oh right! sorry.
i thought you had said you had walked upstairs.

:hug: sorry.

im tellin ya if tht had happed here it would be on the front page of our local newspaper!!! with 6 different pictures lol!!!!

no need to be sorry hun :hug: had i have walked up the stairs i probably would be in the hospital by now unable to move at all :(

if i dont laugh about it il cry :lol:

hey and to think some people grudge giving up their seat on a bus 4 us fatties!!!! :clap: wd ur MW!!!!

i thought you hadsaid yuo had walked upstairs but had fireman to help you down. It my fault for not reading it right!
:hug:

So many jokes about helmets and big hoses........... :moon:

Must stop thinking.......all these hormones! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back