How embarrassing

laura-82

Reaction score
OMG i'm so embarassed, I tried to send a fax at work but noticed it was off so i crouched down to fiddle around with the cables, next minute I lost my balance, toppled backwards & ended up on my back on the floor.

Just typical that aload of poeple came past right as it happened, I felt like a beached whale & to make it worse they had to help me up coz I could n't get back up for laughing :oops: :oops:

Oh dear its a shame!!!

midna said:
:rotfl: ..was trying to tell kim that in later preggo you feel like a walrus without flippers once you down n out on your back ...hahaha :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

thats is so true, thats exactly how I felt

yeah u do.. i bn trying to find a walrus gif everywehre but cant lol.. tey might have thought u were doing sit ups tp get rid of your middle lol..did u tell um u were preggy? lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh I'm sick of dropping things, especially at work...the groans and moans I make unintentionally when bending over to pick them up is embarrassing.

I was bent down trying to lift soething in the kitchen the other day when OH came in- he said I looked like one of these drunk old men you see trying to pick money off the pavement :roll:

bless...it's all fun isn't it :think:
I've been stuck in a few positions but not ended up on my back
Pregnacy is soooo attractive :shock:

lmao this thread just made me laugh loads and made me eyes waters with teh post and replies :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: especially with asda :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back