How early did you feel baby move?

yorksmummy

Reaction score
I am sure that someone has posted about this before but I am wondering when you felt your baby for the first time?
This is my 3rd pregnancy and by my reckoning nearly 12 weeks (scan on monday), and for the last few days I have been feeling pops in my belly (this is how I first felt my other two), not long enough to be a nerve twitching but thinking surely this is too early to be the baby (expecially as I haven't even seen him/her yet to know they're there for sure!), also felt last nigh as if something was dragging lightly in my belly, so wondering what other people's experiences are.
Thanks x

I'm preg with my first and didn't feel anything that I could say for def until 19/20 weeks!! They say with ur second or third u will probably know earlier as u know what ur looking for!!

I felt my first at around 16 weeks, 2nd a bit earlier but not much. Just like a little popcorn popping. Sure this probably can't be baby but have felt it a few times now. x

I've been wondering this too!! I'm 12 weeks wednesday and have my scan on thursday. Over the last couple of days I felt something like a sweeping or tickling in my tummy. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I feel a little nutty thinking it's the baby but it feels exactly the same as the first time I felt my son move!!

Not just me going nuts then mookie! Sweeping is what I'd describe last nights feeling as, maybe we both are feelin bubs moving. x

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking I feel bubs! I really hope it is as I'm paranoid that I'm going to go to the scan and be told there is no heart beat or no baby! All of my symptoms have gone apart from feeling tired! On the plus side OH said he thinks I'm starting to show (he means my body is changing shape, haven't got a bump yet). OH thinks that my shape changing has made it obvious to everyone we know that I'm pregnant! Luckily I normally wear loose tops! I'm so glad I have only have one week of hiding left to do!

I am feeling exactly the same, I have my scan on Monday and I am thinking what if there's nothing there and I am wondering if I am feeling him/her, how stupid would I seem. My nausea has gone (although appears randomly on the odd day), but very tired and I am getting a baby belly.

this is my first and i had the popcorn popping feeling a few times around 16weeks, when i spoke to mw she said if was deff the baby, and they've been getting more frequent and stronger since!

so id say you are all likely feeling your little bubus :) at 12weeks i had no symptoms except aching boobs, which with only a few days of queasyness is all ive had so far, so you may just be being lucky with symptoms! hope you all have a nice scan experiance :hugs: xxx

i feel mine now this is my 3rd hun x do you find ur a lot bigger this time round?

Yeah, I am overweight anyway, had intended to lose lots of weight before having a 3rd baby but hey ho, but I definitely have a baby bump, so much so my sisiter in law guessed I was expecting again before being told.

this is my second and felt both after 20 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back