What bath supports/seats do you use?

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Up until now, we have use the big sponge type ones. Tonight I realised I need another type of bath support for Henry.

He has mastered the rolling front to back, & was practising back to front in the bath and getting mouthfuls of oilatum flavoured bath water :sick: I must've stopped him getting a graceful about a dozen times :/

I have one of the summer infant bath supports but u need a whole bath of water to touch his toes, let alone waist down. I also have one of the blue plastic seats for when they can sit up, but he can't sit up yet.

What do you use? How old r ur babies? (on tapatalk so cant see tickers :()

Where do I go from here?

My l/o is still in his baby bath at nearly 7 months. If he has to go in the big bath I still use a sponge thing cos he's not steady enough at sitting to go in the seat we have for him.
Asda were advertising baby bath stuff, maybe try their website? X

Nothing. Tyler's turned his face a few times and got wet so now just lays kicking. Have a feeling he'll want to sit soon!!

We have a seat and started using that at 6 months. Before then we were lying him down in the bath with the sponge support under his head, but i got v nervous when he started trying to roll over so I know where ur coming from! Fortunately we were just ready for the bath seat then. I'm not sure what to suggest in ur situation hun, sorry! Amazon is prob worth a look tho xx

i never used anything, i just held both of mine until they were big enough/strong enough to sit in the bath ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back