How do you pick a title? Other than this is crap

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
I've given up counting now how many times I have been here at so many different stages of pregnancy. I've done the why me? And it's not fair more times than I can count that I don't think I will bother again. Found out today another mmc but I have to be re scanned on the 17th before they will do anything as the sack was small only 18mm and has to be 25 blah blah blah. Got a feeling it will go naturally I got crampy this past couple of hours 4 days after Charlie's due date and I'm here again. There's not much of the year left that's not clouded buy what should of beens. I just want a baby. That's all just a baby I'm trying so dam hard :( xxx

Last edited:
im so sorry hun :( you are so so strong to keep trying after your losses. one brave woman and i wish you all the luck in getting your dream xxx

Hugs Hun, nothing else I can say! You will get your rainbow baby one day, I'm sure!!! Look after yourself and message me anytime x

What are the hospital doing for you Hun have you had all your tests blood clotting etc (I'm sure you probs have) is there any options for things to help ? Xxx

I wish I could give you a massive big hug! I never appreciated the heartache until I was there myself. xx

So sorry for you. The pain must be awful. Stay strong - you'll get there.

Oh no :( not again

my heart breaks for you
pm me if you need me
thinking of you
hope the drs can do something to help you xxx

What are the hospital doing for you Hun have you had all your tests blood clotting etc (I'm sure you probs have) is there any options for things to help ? Xxx

Yeah I've had all the clotting tests all came back fine. The doc is sending me for some new tests she will explain Tuesday what they are. She said she is referring me to the hospital to be monitored closely as soon as I get my next bfp as there's things I can take to help. She didn't go I to detail but promised she will do everything she can to help me xxx

I wish I could give you a massive big hug! I never appreciated the heartache until I was there myself. xx

That's exactly what I need right now. Oh is at work till Friday. Everyone keeps presuming I'll give up now that I won't be able to take it any more. But I won't I will get my baby xxx

Thank you all so much your kind words really do help. I feel so confused and can't stay off google reading about late starters and hiding babies. Torturing myself here.
8 days ago got the best blood results ever the tablets sorted my progesterone problem out. How can I have an 18mm sac with no baby with levels like that. There should be a yolk sac by 13mm. I understand why they have to rescan but 10 days :/ that's 10 days googling looking for a miracle that's not coming. Guidelines say can't diagnose till the sac measures 25mm or shrinks. Think I'm more annoyed cos it's 10 days I can't ttc lol I want my baby.
I'm coping ok so far but helped along I think cos I got some bad news about Charlie and the way things went wrong so I was mad and upset about that. Suppose it will hit me when they try medical management that they don't think will work. They really think I'm having another erpc lol yeah right. So confused my head hurts. Feel like I'm in denial. I'm rambling now xxx

You've come this far, I know you'll get your rainbow baby, but take care of yourself too, and oh, he must be worried about you. You're both stronger than you'll ever know!

Google is terrible but it gets to a point where nothing new comes out, you'll likely know all the info you are reading.

And denial is ok, go with it if that's what feels right for now, it won't make anything any better or worse, it might just get you through this next wee while xx

I'm so so sorry! I really hope your next scan comes out good news for you. You will get your rainbow baby and I am pleased there is things to help you in pregnancy to help everything go ok. Thinking of you xxxx

Oh im so so sorry i wish i could give u a huge hug so i will send u one instead ... im pleased you have a dr on your side that doesnt happen very often nowadays u will get yout forever baby xxx

Thank you all so much. Oh has just announced he can't do this any more that he is hurting to much. He said that last time but come around but he is so upset. I'm inconsolable I've no idea how I'm going to cope with this xxx

Hugs Hun, he'll come around, right now he is grieving too. You'll both need some time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back