How do you know..?

Redshoes

Reaction score
How can you grasp any sort of idea as to your cycle and if you could conceive when you have no periods? Mine haven't returned as yet :? Thought I would ask here as I've not really spoke about it with anyone other than OH and a close friend as we originally hoped to TTC soon after Isaac was born but a long labour left issues for me, I was quite low, and now people seem to think I'd be silly to TTC so soon :(

Thankyou for reading this :hug:

im not sure hun, hope someone can help you. you're defently not already pregnant are you? coz i thought they would have come back by now xx

Well it's up to you when you TTc again - so ignore everyone else. Are you breast feeding? That can delay AF returning, but if not, mention it to your doctor and see what they say.
Until your cycle returns, obviously you can't TTC, but don't forget that approx 14 days (depending on your cycle) before your first AF, you will ov and can get pregnant before the first Af arrives :wink:

I forgot to add I am partially BF'ing yes, which explains the no periods part, though I do know you can still get pregnant despite the BF'ing, so just wondered as to knowing when in these circumstances :|

Well if you were ovualting then you would have periods - again its only the first ovulation that will come before AF - so you could have a little wait before TTC - but keep bding in the hope that you'll catch the first ov :wink:

Although some women have AF or conceive whilst bfeeding - not all do :hug:

Thanks for the replies libs :hug:
I'm not very knowledgeable with all the charting etc that TTC Mummy's do, just wondered how it worked with no periods as to signs you could be ready. If we are blessed with a second baby then that will be fantastic but we're not expecting anything, just happy either way, and bding is something we both like anyways so who knows :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back