• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you get through the 2ww?

Squiggle

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I was just wondering, what gets you all through your 2ww? O/h and I have been trying to conceive since December, and every month the 2ww drives me mad!! :wall: Especially when its getting closer to AF time. I'm on day 36 of my cycle at the moment, (they can be anywhere between 28 - 38 days), and I couldn't get any work done because I was too busy hoping and preying that this was my month!

So, How do you all get through it each month?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

hi there
this is my first time officially in the 2 week wait and its driving me mad to, i cant think of anyting else, mind you i have managed to gut my house out from top to bottom, keep busy and it takes your mind off it a while.
Good luck i hope you get a BFP soon.

hi squiggle, I know how you feel, we've been trying since Nov 2006. Some months i'm fine, i try to keep busy and not look at my chart every five mins. I usually fail miserably!!! Just try to stay positive and keep really, really busy. When that fails, come on here and moan! :hug: :hug:

i have found the 2ww such an emotional rollercoaster. its draining. ive been excited, worried, hopefull and generally driving myself insane. everyday is a struggle coz you are trying not to build your hopes up too much but at the same time convincing yourself you must be pregnant! i think its a really difficult time. i have tried to take my mind off it but i cant. i just want to know NOW! hurry up somebody and invent a test that tells you the day you have sex whether you are pregnant or not! ha! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back